• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Phone app for amateur, professional manga artists.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayhaner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:16 am Reply with quote
Hello everyone, we have started to develop a phone application for manga artists and lovers. I want to get your opinion on this.

What should you have in practice? Please write your expectations.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:45 am Reply with quote
[Allowing this thread in this format. -t ]

It's really unclear what the central purpose of your app is. Is it a community networking app, a drawing app, a manga collection app, a manga reading app???
Ayhaner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:01 pm Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
[Allowing this thread in this format. -t ]

It's really unclear what the central purpose of your app is. Is it a community networking app, a drawing app, a manga collection app, a manga reading app???

Hello again, sorry for late reply to your question. Our project is generally a community app with a drawing feature in it.

The application logic is as follows: The user has a stream area where he can create an unlimited number of pages.

You can add text, pictures-audio-videos to these pages. However, he can only do it in drawing if he wants.

In summary, the usage purpose of the application is quite wide. It becomes what you want it to transform into.

I care about manga and cartoon artists. I'm trying to figure out how artists can easily draw on the phone (maybe later on the tablet). I am trying to find friends who will support me in this matter.

I hope it was descriptive enough.

Application sample image.: https://prnt.sc/3mPhaOU9NLQI
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1