• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Removing Facebook Website with Language (japanese)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
niko937310

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:46 am Reply with quote
Sorry, first time here, i saved his website info with wrong language (japanese)
how can i change/remove this, pls help.

louie paraboles
person#38935[/img]
Llyud

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 6:18 pm Reply with quote
You can change it by clicking at the blue icon that should be seen at the end of that info () and selecting another language.
PisitSoniz

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 1:52 pm Reply with quote
You just need to change the language. There is an option at the very bottom. If it is difficult to understand, just review everything in the translator. It's the little things like this that make me hate Facebook. It is too complicated to use and uninteresting. Instagram is a completely different matter. I love Instagram and spend a lot of time there. Currently, I am developing my personal blog and doing everything for this. Fortunately, Instagram provides many opportunities for this. Not too long ago, I even bought followers on 1394TA to start with. It gave good results, and my audience increased significantly. So Instagram is a social network with great features and is easy to use. Go there.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1