• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Marina Horiuchi Performs The Devil Is a Part-Timer!! Season 2 Anime's Ending Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 12:42 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Lyricists Kimiko of the pop rock duo nano.RIPE (who performed the ending song "Tsuki Hana" as well as other songs for the first season of the anime) wrote the new song's lyrics, and the band's composer Jun Sasaki composed and arranged the song.

So why didn't Kimiko just perform the song then? I love hearing Kimiko's voice. This is clearly n.R, but not n.R. Plus, they did the 1st seasons songs, and with Minami returning, this is just breaking consistency.
Blazi

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 2:07 am Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:
Quote:
Lyricists Kimiko of the pop rock duo nano.RIPE (who performed the ending song "Tsuki Hana" as well as other songs for the first season of the anime) wrote the new song's lyrics, and the band's composer Jun Sasaki composed and arranged the song.

So why didn't Kimiko just perform the song then? I love hearing Kimiko's voice. This is clearly n.R, but not n.R. Plus, they did the 1st seasons songs, and with Minami returning, this is just breaking consistency.

Agreed.
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2022 3:50 am Reply with quote
The new art style is sad and poorly managed! The new director made a mistake changing the art style for budget reasons or whatever whim it was picked on! The first anime art and story made it worth collecting!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1