• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Strike Witches UK Release in November, Rated "12"

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:13 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Strike Witches Season 1 has been given a "12" certificate by the BBFC and will be released as an uncut two-disc DVD on October 10.

With this surprise victory under their belts, Manga may now progress full steam towards Dance in the Vampire Bund — a title that presents significantly greater obstacles.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ConanSan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 pm Reply with quote
There is no justice.

Edit: Also they've been told several times via twitter and the like that Haruhi S2 was bugged so they really have no excuse there.

Not that it matters soon, by the time they've paped out Vampire Bund they'll have killed the industry a second time.
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Conan-san wrote:
There is no justice.

Edit: Also they've been told several times via twitter and the like that Haruhi S2 was bugged so they really have no excuse there.

Not that it matters soon, by the time they've paped out Vampire Bund they'll have killed the industry a second time.

What do you mean by killed the industry a second time when was the first?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1