• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Date A Live IV's Final Episode Announces Date A Live V Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JustMonika

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:36 am Reply with quote
Key wrote:
Covnam wrote:
It's great that it looks like so much, if not all of the series will be adapted. Though having said that, I haven't found the 4th season to be much of a draw to watch each week (I'm a few episodes behind), so hopefully binging this last Kurumi arc will pick things up for me.
Still, great to see more regardless =)

If you're behind, then stick with it. The Kurumi arc is easily the high point of the season, and I'd even argue that it's some of the best animated content to date for the franchise. Episode 12 is also one of the franchise's best-looking episodes, and yeah, those are a couple of nasty twists near the end. This may be the first time that I'm actually looking forward to the next season.

Told you that you would enjoy it Very Happy
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:08 pm Reply with quote
While I love DA, and I am glad this is looking like a full adaptation, after also seeing STB seemingly getting a full adaptation, I have to ask where the hell is HS DxD Season 5? I thought season 4 won back the crowd, despite the change in animation style from the weird choices in season 3, and even if you consider DxD is continuing with Shin, they can at least adapt all of the first series?

That said glad for more DA, personally not a fan of the LN ending, but its not enough of a detractor to turn me away from the series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2