• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Soaring Sky! Pretty Cure (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saeryen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:11 pm Reply with quote

Soaring Sky! Pretty Cure (TV)

Source: Original

Demographic: Shoujo

Animation Studio: Toei Animation

Genres: magic

Themes: heroes, magical girl

Plot Summary: The story set in two places with Pretty Cure girls: the heavenly realm Skyland and Sorashido, a city surrounded by nature. One day, Skyland's young Princess Ellee was snatched by a monster of the Underg Empire. Sora Harewataru, a brave girl who aspires to be a hero, follows the princess into a mysterious hole — and emerges in another world at the city of Sorashido. Sora encounters a second-year junior high school girl named Mashiro Nijigaoka and ends up living with Ellee at Mashiro's home. (edited from Anime-Planet)

Air Date & Platform:
February 4, 2023 (Saturday)
Available on: Crunchyroll

Episode Count / Runtime: Pending
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
wolf10

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Toei's self-one-upping game is getting really out of hand, which is to say: the only thing more impressive than a Precure premiere is the following season's premiere. This entire episode was a single continuous chase sequence. A candy-colored Fury Road.

Not much else to say about this week except that Sora is committed to the cause of Blue Cure supremacy, and I am here for it. It seems like we'll be denied a proper understanding of the stakes or setting until next week, but I think I prefer jumping straight into the action when the action is this good.

(Somehow, Aoi Koga as a literal shrieking baby is still less painful to my ears than Paimon's screeching exposition. Wasn't expecting that.)
Saeryen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:13 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait to see Cure Wing, he just looks so cute!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
The Mad Manga Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:13 am Reply with quote
Episode Impressions: Pretty: Soaring Sky: the anime series episodes 1-38
by Geordi Demorest

Soaring Sky the anime series has been an alienating experience for me from my family; as a poly marriage wanting gay man, I wanted to explore my feelings for searching for a marriage partner playing the field to same sex marriage monogamy. I then found Pretty: Soaring Sky: the Anime Series the lesbian polyamorous animated. As well as comic adapted series of the year as applied to Good Friends: Nakayoshi on Comic Days publication subscription.

I have become immensely enumerated in the events of the Precure team of the year. This is the presently airing Pretty Force team series. As of October 25, 2023 Pretty: Soaring Sky: the Anime Family Year Feature length animated season has one spin-off for a previous entry in the Current Cure channel time block series. Bloom of Hope the spin-off anime 4 presumed quarter seasons collection has been licensed by Crunchyroll.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1