• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Johnny Yong Bosch Hosts Anime TV

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghoumschloqie
Company Representative

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:55 am Reply with quote
JediJaina wrote:
Not exactly sure what to ask.

I guess maybe is Johnny Yong Bosch the host every podcast or will there be a different person each time?

Are other VA's involved?

That's all I can think of right now.

Yes, Johnny will be the host for each show. As for other VAs, well, you're going to have to tune in to see!

MorwenLaicoriel wrote:
Well, here's one question...do reviewers have to live in the LA area? Or can they be from wherever?

We are accepting reviews from across the country. We have reviews from New York, Ohio, Texas, even Alaska! So go to the site sign up and your review might even be featured on the show!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MorwenLaicoriel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quote
Anime smile Thanks for answering our questions!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
hanachan01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Very cool! I think I will sign up to be a reviewer Smile I was typing out my form last time, but I dropped something on my keyboard and it accidentaly sent it when I wasn't finished. Hopefully this doesn't affect my finished form being sent it. And Johnny Yong Bosch is currently one of my favorite VAs, and seeing him on a podcast is really cool! I'm shocked that his Ichigo voice is his real voice though...not like that's a bad thing, as Ichigo is currently one of my favorite anime characters (as is Kaneda from Akira, another JYB role). I can't wait to see it!
JediJaina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:11 pm Reply with quote
I think this is a very cool concept and I can't wait to see the first podcast.
YodaGirl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Hi Mr. Fujita. I was wondering...is it just Johnny hosting the whole show or are there other people involved?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2