• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love and Berry Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toomanyalts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quote
Not surprised at all this is going to be an anime. This collectible card game that is used at arcades is incredibly popular with girls in Japan. That's right girls under the age of twelve visit arcades to play a video game.

The DS version was a huge seller since it used the cards due to a card reader accesory bundled in with the game.

It's also a clothing line that could be considered creepy since it has nine year old girls in thongs.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/ds-lite/the-must-have-ds-game-for-little-japanese-girls-177537.php
therealssjlink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:13 am Reply with quote
toomanyalts wrote:

It's also a clothing line that could be considered creepy since it has nine year old girls in thongs.

Yes, but is that only in the card game, or is it also in the real clothes? I wouldn't be surprised if it was because I have seen some eye-opening things there before....
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1