• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Rhino Animation Poll (ask for anime!)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:09 pm Reply with quote
Rhino Records has a poll up asking people what classic cartoons we want to see from them in the future. Right now the only 2 anime on the list is Transformers Headmasters and Transformers RID, but there is a write-in section so request any anime classics you've been wanting on DVD! This may be what it takes to get Samurai Pizza Cats on DVD so don't miss this chance!

Rhino Animation Poll

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stealth029

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:26 pm Reply with quote
Is samurai pizza cats any good? I've never heard of it.
Emerje

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:16 pm Reply with quote
Stealth029 wrote:
Is samurai pizza cats any good? I've never heard of it.

Yes it is, It's just a lot of random fun. Even Zac uses one of the characters as his avatar.

BTW, totally forgot that Voltron is also on the list so that's more of a reason to vote, and from what I understand there is no limit on the number of times you can vote.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GATSU

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:39 pm Reply with quote
I'd only choose Voltron if it was in Japanese like Gatchaman. But I picked the Real Ghostbusters as well, because that's a classic. I'll probably mention Eagle Riders and Tekkaman as well.
Ataru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm, He-Man (I hope it's the classic He-Man), Dungeons & Dragons, and TMNT, and Samurai Pizza Cats as the other. Gotta love the classics.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:53 pm Reply with quote
HEADMASTERS!?!?!?!??!?!
Tenchi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 2:13 am Reply with quote
What other anime might Rhino have a tenuous claim on, I wonder? Dare I dream, the two Unico movies, or would the rights to those still be in Columbia's hands? I almost signed the poll in favour of Samurai Pizza Cats, but I asked myself, "would I honestly buy it?"... it would be one of those things that would be cute to have, but money is tight right now, so that wouldn't exactly a priority to me and I'd feel like a jerk if I singed something like that and didn't buy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1