• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hellsing

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Froot Loop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:33 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know when the second season will be out in America?

I have the DVD set for the first season, and after watching it over and over I'm anxious for some new episodes.

Have any info? Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NGE1113

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quote
There is no second season per se, but production is underway for an OVA remake of the whole thing. The first episode's been available for quite some time, and is easily available online and at major retailers.
Zalis116

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quote
Froot Loop wrote:
Does anyone know when the second season will be out in America?

I have the DVD set for the first season, and after watching it over and over I'm anxious for some new episodes.

Have any info? Very Happy
The DVDs don't say anything about it being the "first season," do they? Either way, speculation is pointless, and it's equally pointless to ask a bunch of fans on a forum who have no way of knowing anything that's not already reported on anime news sites like this site. Locked.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1