• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
What happened to fruits basket another?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Violetsam

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:13 am Reply with quote
I was reading it and though I didn't find it as interesting, I was reading them. But it's been a year or so since the magazine site has posted a chapter and I didn't know if something happened to Ms. Takaya. No one seems to be even talking about this or any new Mangas she is writing and I just wondering what happen, if I missed something and if anyone has a clue. I only see posts about it coming out, nothing current. Was it just forgotten?
shosakukan

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:55 am Reply with quote
Violetsam wrote:
I was reading it and though I didn't find it as interesting, I was reading them. But it's been a year or so since the magazine site has posted a chapter and I didn't know if something happened to Ms. Takaya. No one seems to be even talking about this or any new Mangas she is writing and I just wondering what happen, if I missed something and if anyone has a clue. I only see posts about it coming out, nothing current. Was it just forgotten?

The Hana Lala Online site still carries Fruits Basket another.
Part 1 of Chapter 8 has been posted on the website on April 28 of 2017.
https://www.hanayumeonline.com/magazine/magazine62.html
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:02 am Reply with quote
They recently posted a new chapter on Hanayume online last week, but the issue I have is that with there being so much time between releases I can't remember what the last chapter was about. So far the first volume has been released, hopefully the next one will be released some time soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:13 am Reply with quote
A quick update for those who are curious about what's going on with the series. The series will be ending with the third volume. Takaya had apparently not been planning on making it a long series.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-21/fruits-basket-another-sequel-manga-ends-with-3rd-volume/.121599
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1