• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Viz Announces New Manga Licenses at NYCC

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbapapa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:14 am Reply with quote
That's not so odd. Seeing how ANN focusses on manga that has an anime adaptation, or is licensed.
And as Muhyo is licensed now, I figured it a good time to add it.
smoochy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:29 pm Reply with quote
Antimonitor wrote:
I've had a hell of a time finding hard copies of Gyo and Uzumaki (already read them online), so glad to hear those are going to be getting reprinted.

Really? I found them all through Amazon. I had no problems at all.
Shimohi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quote
Super Ska Master wrote:
Muhyo got licensed before Neuro? I always thought they'd get licensed at the same time. Hopefully Neuro will see a release along with Muhyo.

And I think Viz should give Bobobobo another shot. They should actually...you know...advertise it. Also, Bobobobo has another series called shinsetsu bobobo that is only in manga form. How will we ever get that if it doesn't run?

Yeah, I was hoping that Majin Tantei would get licensed soon...

Espically considering that near the back of vol. 3 of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, there's this one-shot 'crossover' between Majin Tantei and Muhyo and Roji's. First thing that came to mind is "What is Neuro doing with a Book of Magic Law!?" Question

To another topic, I agree that Viz (if not someone else) should re-release Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. There's just so much that happened before the last half of vol. 9 and the first half of vol. 10 in Japan. Still seeing Yugi (to me, technecaly Yami Yugi) pop out of Bo-bobo's afro was still interesting to see.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5