• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Hellsing Ultimate Dates

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bci110

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm Reply with quote
TRSI still has it listed as a March 31 release date, and DVD Pacific doesn't even have it listed on their catelog yet. But I did see the street date change on Geneon's website though.
VanGosroth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Arg. And here I was thinking I'd get it by the end of this month.

AWell since there is a special ed now, gotta go cancel my preorder on the stardard.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:08 pm Reply with quote
VanGosroth wrote:
Arg. And here I was thinking I'd get it by the end of this month.

AWell since there is a special ed now, gotta go cancel my preorder on the stardard.

Yeah I didn't bother perordering because I knew sooner or later there was going to be an announcement on a special edition of this OVA. But damn that quite the delay to make us wait for, heck it's nearly 6 months after the first volume was release....but I can wait since volume 2 is where things really get interesting.
LadySumire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
...But damn that quite the delay to make us wait for, heck it's nearly 6 months after the first volume was released....
Look on the brightside, at least it's not taking as long to be released as the Hellsing manga! ^_~
NExclusive

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quote
LadySumire wrote:
Deltakiral wrote:
...But damn that quite the delay to make us wait for, heck it's nearly 6 months after the first volume was released....
Look on the brightside, at least it's not taking as long to be released as the Hellsing manga! ^_~

yea,why are they taking so long to release each volume? i heard they're gonna release only 2 or 3 each year..=(
charlie_l

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quote
NExclusive wrote:
LadySumire wrote:
Deltakiral wrote:

yea,why are they taking so long to release each volume? i heard they're gonna release only 2 or 3 each year..=(

Nah, they only release a volume a year, sometimes two. The release date between volume 7 and 8 has been along wait. It's coming out in the summer.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quote
NExclusive wrote:
LadySumire wrote:
Deltakiral wrote:

Because the manga runs in a monthly (or less) magazine and that's how long it takes to have enough chapters to make a volume out of. The good news is that it will probably finish within the next 2-3 years, so we won't be waiting for an ending for decades like with Berserk.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1