• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Voice Actress Haruko Momoi Releases Chiptune Album

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, I didn't expect ANN to report on anything Momoi related, but I am glad they did (and yes, I was writing this before the news was actually posted too). In regards to the CD, it is interesting, but surprisingly seems like something she would do.

Also, if anyone is interested, J!-ENT will soon be featuring an interview on Momoi. In addition to that, I heard some interesting news from somewhere...

J!-ENT wrote:
It has since increased to a total of 17 pages (We added some exclusive pin-up photos of Momoi) and promotional posters of her albums and singles. We should have it up hopefully within the next two weeks, we are awaiting two things in regards to Momoi and the United States. I'll just hint on that for now Smile

Of course, I was literally shaking when I heard this. AX is right around the corner too... If this is what I think it could be, I am going to go crazy... Uh, don't want to get my hopes up just yet though.
ShootYouStars

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:26 pm Reply with quote
*spazzes* ... LIKE ONG. i <3 under17 (and their closest relative in sound, Funta)

She also did the voicing for Kogumi in Nurse Witch Kogumi. Which I only know because I loved one of the endings (Oyasumi).
mandichan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:03 am Reply with quote
Momo-i Momo-i!!

I got so excited when I saw her name, cause I thought it might be related to what pantsgoblin mentioned above.. But it is nice to see ANN reporting on her Very Happy I am looking forward to the album!!
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Well, I have seen J!-ENT posting sneak peaks at their upcoming interview/review around on various fansites (I'm wondering how they found some of them since some aren't very well-known).

http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/SPOTLIGHT/momoi_halko/momoi_halko.pdf

Looks really nice so far. Still nothing regarding what is up with the news about Halko and the US though (is what I am waiting for). I'm expecting it to come out within the next few days though.
cardcaptor_yue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quote
I have been a fan of Halkos for about a year now, ever since Nurse Witch Komugi I have fallen in love with her in all she works on. I love the samples, though I do miss the rock sound behind her, chiptunes are a nice change up for me and I will try to import the CD when I can.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1