• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fuyumi Ono, Author of The Twelve Kingdoms

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
megance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:51 am Reply with quote
i think its wonderful that fuyumi ono is planning to write more stories about the twelve kingdoms. i hope she doen't forget about what she said. i only recently watched the anime and i loved it. i was greatly disappointed to know that the author had stopped writing the stories but now it looks like there is still hope. Very Happy . yay yay

by the way does anyone know how to contact fuyumi ono via email?
Laila Rurouni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:24 pm Reply with quote
I really love that story too. I and my sister are thinking, what will be next.. What happened with Emperor of Tai and what Happened with Taki 2 years ago.. We really miss continuing of the story so please.. I hope she will write it soon.. Do you know, where I can find e-book or pdf of novels ? I really cant find anything.. In czech republic isnt any license, so it couldnt be penalized.. so please, tell if you know Wink
Dakaran

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quote
I really wish he would continue writing the novels and this anime would get episode above 45 Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2