• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Viz Media Announces Special East Coast to West Coast Road Tour for Shonen Jump™ Naruto™

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
geishageek

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:19 am Reply with quote
Somehow this scares me. There are already people out there who think they can have ninja moves like Naruto and have animal spirits and this is just giving them a reason to come out and be a spectacle of themselves..

Now it is a wonderful idea for the children but keep the age limited. Dont think I want to see some college kids learning to do Narutos moves in the middle of Walmart.
jgreen

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:08 am Reply with quote
Frankly, I'm stunned that my hometown (Belleville, IL) is part of the tour. Belleville, and not St. Louis....it's pretty freaky.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Eos

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quote
Walmart and potentially embarrassing Naruto fans, two things I'd rather not experience at all, let alone together.
My little cousins might enjoy it though, I'll let them know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1