• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Code Geass Inspires KMF Variation Project with Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightjuan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:03 am Reply with quote
Hmmm...if we use Mobile Suit Gundam's MSV as a guideline, I expect we'll get to see a number of very interesting mecha designs from time to time but also a fair amount of abominations. Still, I don't think it's a bad idea to provide additional technical detail and variety.

At the same time, this is obviously the sort of project that is directly aimed at fans of Code Geass who are also interested in mecha instead of only the characters or other elements. Sunrise/Bandai wouldn't even be trying to do this if they weren't confident that there is in fact some sort of audience for expanded KMF coverage, as a result of their own surveys and marketing efforts.
Lycosyncer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:11 am Reply with quote
The Knightmare Frames are cool and all but my main complaint is where is the sneak peak footage of the upcoming new series? They promised it will come later in the year or next year but either way, I want more Code Geass!

With Lelouch gone, this new series better have something good planned!
CG-LOVER

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:18 pm Reply with quote
Well I'm sure I'll enjoy this!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1