• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saikano75

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quote
name: ashley

sex: female

ethnicity: black

pets: one dog

drink/smoke: nope

likes: anime (romance), stuffed animals, cooking games, role playing games (flyff, there etc)

dislikes: school

favortie anime: (well theres 16 that i like so i will just name 8) vampire knight, vampire knight gulity, ouran high school host club, fruits basket, itazura na kiss

favortie books: night (the holocaust one)

favortie game: (video games) kingdom hearts, grand thef auto (computer games) cooking academy (downloadable online games) there, flyff

favortie tv shows/movies: rugrats, spongebob, 6teen, nip/tuck (movies) titanic, some lifetime movies

favortie drinks: cola, mountain dew, tea, green tea, apple juice

favortie food: chinese

favortie sites: any writing site

favortie music: anime music, love songs

hobbies: collects stuffed animals and video games

fun facts about me:

my favortie animal is the fox
i am obsessed with anime guys
my favortie color is blue
i love to write love stories and poems
when i get older i want to have three collections: anime dvds, stuffed animals (more stuffed animals) anything blue
midori_hoshi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Name: Just call me midori_hoshi, or whatever you see fit. MD could be a nice nickname.

Sex: Male

Blood Type: I don't know. The Japanese say your blood type tells a lot about a person... but my astrological sign is Scorpio, that might explain me... or something.

Marital Status: Single

Ethnicity: I'm white. Don't know the specifics.

Religion: A higher power might exist, but I don't identify myself with any one religion.

Pets: A small cat, took him in when he was a stray.

Drink/Smoke: I occassionally drink. Don't smoke, never will.

Likes: Anything and everything to do with visual media and culture, literature, studying Japanese, combat sports... I like a lot of things, those are just a few.

Dislikes: People who wear sunglasses indoors.

Favorite anime: For series... Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, SDF Macross, Hajime no Ippo, Monster, Denno Coil, Escaflowne... movies... Akira, Arcadia of My Youth, Nausicaa, Mononoke Hime, Grave of the Fireflies... and many more. Those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Favorite Manga: Blade of the Immortal, Vagabond, 20th Century Boys, Monster, Pluto, Zetman, Mushishi

Favorite Books: Atlas Shrugged, Battle Royale, Catcher in the Rye, Coin Locker Babies

Favorite game: Shin Megami Tensei/Persona series, Metal Gear Solid series, Virtua Fighter series, Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core, Resident Evil 4, Mega Man Legends

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Pro wrestling and MMA, The Office, Heroes... not much other American TV, though I do enjoy educational shows and documentaries from time to time. Don't really have a favorite movie, but if I had to pick one it'd be Akira Kurosawa's "Ran."

Favorite Drink: Jaegerbomb.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Vitamin Water, various flavors.

Favorite Foods: Steak, sushi, Peking duck, bananas, corn, walnuts, oatmeal.

Favorite Sites: ANN of course, Midnight Eye, Kotaku, Heisei Democracy.

Favorite Sport (to watch): MMA, boxing, kickboxing, pro wrestling, submission grappling (mixed, Judo, or sometimes amateur wrestling.)

Favorite Sport (to play): Used to practice kickboxing, possibly looking to get back into it... just need time/money and a good gym. Though, if you consider video games a sport...

Favorite Music: A little bit of everything but I mostly jam to anime and video game themes.

Job: Grocery store. Nothing exciting.

Hobbies: Anime and video games, watching movies... looking into making them sometime soon.

Fun facts about Delta:
I've been to Japan four times. Nothing else particularly interesting.

Favorite Quotes:"One does not care to acknowledge the mistakes of one's youth." - Char Aznable
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quote
Well as we have another nice decent sized batch of new members time for some welcomes I do believe. So a nice big ANN welcome Live from the floors of E3 (no not really, I wish though) to Fawfulhasfury, courtneylove, seattlescotsman, Dead Hippie, Ribbons, HUNTER_2D, Muse.,The King of Harts, salwayamoto, saikano75, and midori_hoshi. Hopefully you are all enjoying your stay here. Seems like some of you have already started posting which is awesome. Definitely check out all the cool weekly columns here if you haven't already. As part of your official (not really lol) welcome here at ANN live form this years E3 expo (again not really lol) you all get your very own Mystery Welcome bag of Goodies. *hands them all a paper bag* Since I wish I was at E3 your bags are all video gamed themed. So inside you'll all find a broken joy stick from an original NES controller (just the broken joystick mind you heh), a small capsule containing the tears of hundreds of gaming nerds turned down by hot booth babes, an old and worn instruction manual from a random Sega Saturn game, and 4 stale multi day old pizza crusts discarded on the floor of the cafeteria area. I hope you all enjoy your truly awesome gifts and don't forget; Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
RahlEH

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Name: Michael Raymond Danial Darts (Yes, I know Danial is spelled weird) and I go by Ray
Forum Name: Comes from the Sword fo truth book series and the EH is from an old alliance in a game called Utopia (we were the Ebon's Hand)
Marital or dating Status: Single
Religion: Roman Catholic, but I'm not dedicated
Ethnicity: Equal Parts Irish, Scottish, French Canadian and Italian
Drink/Smoke: I drink, and like all good BC boys I smoke some "herbal remedies"
Favorite Music: I'm a 1990s rap fan, but there isn't much I won't groove to
Favorite Bands: 2Pac, Method Man, Red Man, Ice Cube, Tool, Abingdon Boys School, Biggie etc.
Favorite Sports: Rugby, Football, Hockey and Combat Sports
Favorite Sports Team: Rugby - New Zealand All Blacks, Football - Indianapolis Colts, Hockey - Detroit Red Wings
Hero: Steve Yzerman
Favorite Videogame Genres (in order): RPG, Strategy
Favorite videogames: Chrono Trigger, Baldur's Gate 2, Star Craft, WoW, NHL xxxx (whichever is the current year of the EA sports version)
Favorite Anime: Macross Frontier, Code Geass, Darker Then Black, Rumbling Hearts
Favorite Manga: Probably a sin around here, but I don't read manga
Other interests: I play warhammer 40k, I really enjoy doing pools(fantasy sports) and I swim.
Dislikes: My job... thats depressing X.x
Interesting facts: I used to work in the Yukon for a mining company, we'd go drill for gold and stuff. I also taught swimming lessons for 6 years. Other then that, not too much to report

Thanks for reading, see you out there! Very Happy
Revolutionary

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quote
(Edited for how much I've changed over the last year. Wow.)

Name: Revolutionary.

Sex: Screw the gender binary system! That is all.

Blood Type: Um.. I don't know that! lol.

Marital Status: Single. =(

Ethnicity: Um... English? I don't know much about my ethnicity.

Religion: Progressive Christian

Pets: Two English bulldogs and a bird.

Drink/Smoke: Neither. I had one drink and hated it. Smoking is pointless.

Likes: Playing the bassoon, anime (Yeah, I know. So expected.), astronomy and history.

Dislikes: Intolerance towards any group of people that altogether has no choice of what they are and are not harming anybody. (This include races, sexes, sexual orientations, gender identifications, etc.) I also hate hot weather. Oh and emos. Because I used to have that mindset and it sets you back and makes everybody hate you. lol

Favorite anime: One Piece, Trigun, Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, Gurren Lagann, Death Note, Monster, Nodame Cantabile, and FMA Brotherhood

Favorite Manga (Light novels): One Piece, FMA, and Ouran High School Host Club.

Favorite Books: Les Miserables

Favorite game: Animal Crossing (GCN), Paper Mario (N64), Super Smash Bros. Melee, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and Pokemon Crystal.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Futurama and King Of The Hill.

Favorite Drink: Coke or Pepsi, whichever's cheaper at the moment.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Wait...what? Was I supposed to answer something alcoholic on the above question? I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Ew.

Favorite Foods: Chicken Fajitas. Grilled Chicken. Pizza also when it's done right.

Favorite Sites: Too many to list. I guess I'll say FaceBook, since it lets me keep up with those from high school and other colleges.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Marching band.

Favorite Sport (to play): Marching band.

Favorite Music: My favorite bands are Chicago (they know how to handle wind instruments, unlike the rest of the bands.), The Beatles, Blood, Sweat & Tears, and Eagles. I also like classical (especially Baroque and Impressionist)

Job: None at the moment.

Hobbies: Playing the bassoon and piano. A few others on occasion.

Fun facts about Revolutionary:
-I am a very picky eater. It's not my fault!
-I used to play the trumpet.
-I am a Music major, looking to be Music Education once I transfer to a university.
-I have a very, very, hard time trusting others.
-I am a lot more optimistic than I was last year. Well, it's more "adjusting" realizing that life is too short to be down about it. You've got to shoot for your dreams. Even if you think they are impossible, because sometimes they just aren't.

Favorite Quotes:
"People's dreams... have no end!" ~Blackbeard from One Piece
"Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands?" -Ernest Gaines

Pictures: Not happening. I hate the way I look.

Last edited by Revolutionary on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
JonatApp

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quote
Name: Jon

Marital Status: Married

Ethnicity: Irish, Russian, German

Drink/Smoke: Neither

Dislikes:

Favorite anime: Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Cowboy Beebop (I'm new to anime so theses are probably easy to guess right now)

Favorite Manga (Light novels): haven't gotten into this side of things yet.

Favorite Books: The Stand, The Dark Tower Series, The Hobbit, The Elric Saga, mostly fantasy sci/fi

Favorite game: Final Fantasy VII (and most all other turn based RPGs)

Favorite TV shows/Movies: The Office, Lost...Goodfellas, Godfather Trilogy, Star Wars, Pulp Fiction (and all movies Tarantino)

Favorite Drink: Diet Mountain Dew

Favorite Foods: Mexican, Chinesse

Favorite Sites: too many

Favorite Sport (to watch): baseball...love my Red Sox

Favorite Sport (to play): none

Favorite Music: Dave Matthews Band, Counting Crows, The Black Crows, The Beatles, really I could go on forever....alot of classic rock and I got into classic jazz in college...stuff like Miles Davis and John Coltrane.

Job: handfinisher in a machineshop where we make nuclear reactors for submarines for the US Navy.

Hobbies: want to learn the guitar someday
Hepzibah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quote
Name: Hepzibah (not my real name)

Sex: Female

Blood Type: O positive

Location: A small, dinky town between Denver and Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Ethnicity: German, Russian, Scottish, Irish, British... who knows what else.

Religion: Agnostic, bordering on atheist.

Pets: Cats, dogs, finches, fish, hamster (I only claim the cats and the dogs, as the rest ignore me)

Drink/Smoke: Neither

Likes: Anime (obviously), reading, writing, Internet, taking walks, photography

Dislikes: Cheesecake, cream cheese, lima beans, green olives, liars, fakers

Favorite anime: Victorian Romance Emma, Princess Tutu, Wolf's Rain, Saikano, Fruits Basket, Black Lagoon and Second Barrage

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Battle Angel Alita and Last Order, Inubaka, With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child, Twelve Kingdoms, Fruits Basket, Translucent (although I have yet to find volume 4), Emma: A Victorian Romance

Favorite Books: The Last Unicorn, The Neverending Story, Gone With the Wind, His Dark Materials, anything by Robert Silverberg

Favorite game: Nintendogs, Bejeweled, Chain RXN on Facebook, Pac-Man, Phoenix Wright series and Apollo Jusice

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Anna and the King, Mulan, Stardust, The Last Unicorn, The Princess Bride, M*A*S*H and Golden Girls reruns, What Not to Wear, Mythbusters

Favorite Drink: Anything where I can't taste the alcohol is preferred, if I must have something with alcohol.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Tea (any kind of tea), coffee (yes, I adore my caffeine), strawberry-kiwi juice, Cherry Coke, Shirly Temples

Favorite Foods: Spaghetti, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, blueberry muffins, snow peas, chocolate

Favorite Sites: Anime News Network, Baby's Named a Bad Bad Thing, Facebook, LiveJournal

Favorite Sport (to watch): Figure skating

Favorite Sport (to play): Swimming, and taking walks if that counts

Favorite Music: I listen to anything that doesn't annoy me. I'm not picky. I like a lot of country, alternative rock, and trance/techno stuff, however you will find songs from all sorts of genres on my Sony Walkman.

Job: Currently seeking employment, but ultimately aiming to use my journalism degree that I just spent five years obtaining.

Hobbies: Photography, reading, writing, gardening, watching anime

Fun facts about Hepzibah:
- I have been called a cat magnet more than once.
- I am a name nerd.
- I'm a sucker for anything cute.
- Books are love.

Favorite Quotes:
- "There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick the Magician, The Last Unicorn
- "A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep." - Disney
- "Don't worry cap'n, we always knew you was a whoopsie!" - Stardust
- "I reject to your reality, and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Pictures: Let's see if I can find one that I don't hate...
- It's blurry as all dang get-out, but it's current.

Nice to meet everyone!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Pinnk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quote
Name: Jen

Marital Status: Engaged

Ethnicity: American Italian

Religion: Protestant I guess

Pets: Nope!.

Drink/Smoke: I only drink socially, but I suppose that’s standard for kids my age

Likes: Great writing, canvas art, anything with my humor, cute things, dancing, painting, reading, and writing (Freaking love writing!)

Dislikes: Stupid people, ignorance, pollution, Indian food (just not a big fan guys), the color purple (never really cared for it)

Favorite anime: Oh wow what a question…that’s so hard! I would have to say…FMA, Gravitation, OHSHC, FLCL. There were plenty others I have really liked…but I think those are the favs.

Favorite Manga: Love reading…but don’t really read manga. I am not buying it and since I am a college student I do what I can to avoid reading on the computer any longer than necessary.

Favorite Books: A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Eggers (read it, it’s great) Backroads by O’Dell.

Favorite game: Oh wow that’s so hard!!! Seriously I have some old school favs like…sega genisus Sonic 2, PS Resident Evil 2. The first three Tomb Raiders and the last one (I am totally being her for Halloween sometime soon). The FMA video game was fun although I never found all those damn cats! Devil May Cry (all of them – Dante is awesome, great game play, freaking LOVE the guns!)

Favorite TV shows/Movies: TV: CSI, Wings (it’s old school but awesome!) Family Guy. MOVIES: Absolute all time fav, Boondock Saints – it’s so good.

Favorite Drink: Strawberry Mango Margarita with a Lime

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Juice! (and it has to be real!)

Favorite Foods: Well I am Italian and I love my peeps food. But I am not a horrendously picky eater so I enjoy lots of stuff. Other favs are cereal (holy crap I love cereal) and cookies!!! (any kind basically)

Favorite Sites: …what kind of question is this? I don’t have that kind of time.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Hockey

Favorite Sport (to play):Football!!

Favorite Music: Impossible. Why do people insist on asking this question. Music is an expression of the soul and therefore you need to have as much of it as you can.

Job: Human Resources

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, art (oil painting, watercolors, sketching) and I am going to get a graphic tablet soon…so I am really excited to learn how to do that!

Why I logged into this site: (Guys I just added my own category!! Lol) I logged in here because I an upstate NY resident and my anime friend just moved away (oh goodness I miss her terribly) I have no one to share anime with locally and I am looking to meet someone in my area who would love to (and I know it sounds corny) but be friends! (it’s hard to find good friends these days) If you’re reading this and you’re in NY and especially in my area drop me a line! I am really eager! I have no one to share this with in person, and online just doesn’t do it for me. I am a very socially active person.
evafan244

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quote
Name: Damien.

Sex: Male.

Blood Type: Beats me.

Marital Status: Single.

Ethnicity: White/Irish.

Religion:
Advaita Hinduism/Buddhist.

Pets: None.

Drink/Smoke: Occasionally beer.

Dislikes: Everything else.

Favorite Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion (obviously), Elfen Lied, Death Note, Serial Experiments Lain.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): I've never read manga.

Favorite Books: The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, anything H.P. Lovecraft, Education of a Bodybuilder.

Favorite game:
Diablo II, WoW.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Mostly mobster movies; Goodfellas, Hoodlum, Godfather, etc. I don't watch many TV shows, besides cartoons and anime.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Water and milk.

Favorite Foods: Chicken, rice, cheesecake, fruit.

Favorite Sites: Various bodybuilding/fitness, music, and social networking websites.

Favorite Sport (to watch):
Boxing, baseball, MMA, any martial art.

Favorite Sport (to play):
Weightlifting, boxing, baseball.

Favorite Music: Hardcore, punk, and oi music.

Job: Part-time producer, musician, and 'officially' unemployed.

Hobbies: Bodybuilding, playing music, watching anime.
biel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Name: Gabriel;

Sex: Male;

Blood Type: A+;

Marital Status: Single;

Religion: got some Catholic influence, but nothing big;

Pets: One cat;

Drink/Smoke: yah, but i rarely smoke for no reason;

Likes: Read random things, talk about geography/life/woman/random-shits/..., eat a brazilian food called "Feijoada", make some sports and play card games;

Dislikes: Boring people that dont like talk about all those things that i like, tomatoes, make favors to the family;

Favorite anime: Ninja Scroll(movie), Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Spriggan, Ergo Proxy, Full Metal Panic(and Fumofu), Gundam SEED, Zone of the Enders(movie);

Favorite manga: Eden, Berserk, Gantz, Blade of the Immortal, Video Girl AI;

Favorite Books: Sherlok Homes(is that the way to write it?), Antologia poética(Carlos Drummond de Andrade[i'm reading it now]);

Favorite game: Diablo I, Carmageddon I, Starcraft, Unreal Tournament 2003, Unreal II, Mech Warrior 3, Ultima Online, Left 4 Dead, Atlantica Online;

Favorite TV shows/Movies: The Big Blue, Robocop, Rambo 1, The Thomas Crown Affair;

Favorite Drink: Water, Coca-Cola, Guaraná Antartica(only on Brazil[i heard that there is on Japan]), Beer, Orange+Lemon Juice with no sugar;

Favorite Foods: Feijoada(only on Brazil), Comercial Japanese food, Comercial Chinese food, Mexican food, Bread+Fried Eggs;

Favorite Sites: Demonoid, Fotolog, Yahoo, ANN, YouTube;

Favorite Sport (to watch): Anyone is good;

Favorite Sport (to play): Soccer, Tennis, Volley, Ping-Pong, beach soccer;

Favorite Music: abit of everything, but normaly i head Dance/Eletronic music when i'm in bad mood and some Death/Black Metal when i'm in good mood;

Job: Unemployed(studing to become a Geography Teacher);

Hobbies: Play MMORPG/MMPOFPS with friends, family things;

Pictures at:
http://www.fotolog.com.br/tio_sa/51188432 (new style),
http://www.fotolog.com.br/tio_sa/48198662 (my cat),
http://www.fotolog.com.br/tio_sa/48966124 (me for Xmas)
http://www.fotolog.com.br/tio_sa/42178430 (my old me with big hair)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number
The Goron Marshall

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quote
Okay so this isn't my first post, but this is the first time I've noticed this thread...

Name: Karen

Birthday: November 11th.

Ethnicity: Mostly half Canadian, half British. Also a little bit German and Irish. Not sure how to actually classify these as I am completely unsure of my own family tree.

Pets: A male Jack Russell/Silky Terrier cross dog named Orion.

Likes: Drawing and writing or basically doing anything that involes creativity, reading books, watching GOOD anime (usually the older kinds), cartoons and American sci-fi shows.

Dislikes: Many different kinds of foods (picky eater), and imperfection in my own works.

Favorite anime: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin/Silver Fang, Dragonabll (original), Monster Rancher and Ani-Yokocho.

Favorite Manga: Most of Yoshihiro Takahashi's works (such as Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Shiroi senshi Yamato), Dragonball, Hellsing, One Piece, To Heart.

Favorite Books: Watership Down, the 'Warriors' cat books.

Favorite game: Super Mario Bros. titles, Zelda titles, Ace Attorney titles, Pokemon titles, Kirby titles and Monster Rancher Advance 1 and 2.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Beetlejuice (movie and cartoon), Star Trek (original), Star Wars (original trilogy), South Park, The Simpsons, Spongebob Squarepants, The Misadventures of Flapjack, Camp Lazlo, Watership Down (movie and cartoon).

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Iced Tea, Pepsi and chocolate milk.

Favorite Foods: I'm a big fruit and cheese lover, especially of strawberries, grapes, melons and cheddar cheese.

Favorite Sites: DevaintArt, Fanfiction.net, Anime News Network, Zelda Universe.

Favorite Sport (to play): Soccer and basketball.

Favorite Music: Mostly instrumental music, especially music from video games.

Job: Unemployed, student.

Hobbies: Drawing and writing in my spare time, otherwise being lazy with my stuff.

Fun facts about me:
-I occasionally make Youtube Poop videos.
-The only Japanese song I can sing is the TV short of Nagareboshi Gin, the sole opening theme of Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.
-I along with a friend of mine are making two of our own doujinshi.

Favorite Quotes:
"You are nothing compared to those who fight against Akakabuto! Watch closely, this is how a true warrior dies!" -Terry, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin.

"All the world be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you." - Frith, Watership Down.
joshki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:23 am Reply with quote
Name: Ellinoora

Blood Type: O negative

Marital Status: Engaged

Ethnicity: 100% Finnish

Pets: two cats

Drink/Smoke: yes/only when I drink

Likes: X Japan, my boyfriend, my cats, playing The Sims 2, etc.

Dislikes: Britney Spears

Favorite anime: Vision of Escaflowne, Ranma ½, Lady Oscar, Candy Candy, Lady Lady, Oniisama e, DNAngel, Strawberry Panic!, Moomin, etc...

Favorite game: Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma

Favorite Drink: energy drink with Koskenkorva(clear spirit drink)

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Coke

Favorite Foods: Pizza, ham and potato casserole, etc...

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork, livejournal, jmusiceuropa.com, facebook, hotmail, murha.info, youtube, gendou, animebreaker, etc..

Favorite Music: X Japan, hide with Spread Beaver, Opeth, Metallica, Elvis Presley, Ritchie Valens, Yölintu, No Man's Band, etc..
RebirthedDuelist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quote
Hi, im Rebirthed Duelist.
Sleep, Game, eat, poo, watch, duel, repeat.
i duel, i lose, then out of no where i beat u.
if z day comes, find me or ill find u.

status on ANN: noob

Sex: male

Ethnicity: 50% viet, 25% chinese, 25% white

Likes: games, anime, manga, cardgames, food, cooking, cosplaying, weapons, and zombies

Dislikes: Britney Spears, MJ, religious zealots, and abusers.

Favorite anime: Inuyasha, DBZ, pokemon(old), yu gi oh (old), tenchi, code geass r2, lucky star, and more.

Favorite game: digimon rumble arena, all final fantasy games, all metal gear solid games, and pokemon games.

Favorite Foods: anythings without bugs.

Favorite Sites: Animenewsnetwork, youtube, FVZA, kongregate, and recipeszaar.

Favorite Music: anything with trance or D Force.
Amon81

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quote
Hello all, a bit about me.

Name: Amon81

Blood Type: O+

Ethnicity: English

Religion: None

Pets: One dog, one hamster

Drink/Smoke: Drink when I want to, don't smoke.

Likes: Anime, manga, asian cinema (mainly Japanese), cars, F1, Horror.

Dislikes: Rain.

Favorite anime: Ninja Scroll, Devilman.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Genshiken.

Favorite Books: Ah soo meny, Battle Royale, Christine, Neuromancer, Mort to name a few.

Favorite game: Bushido Blade 1.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Films: Battle Royale, Severance, Pump up the volume, Hellraiser and hundereds more. TV: Bottom, Game on, Men behaving badly, Survivors (70's version).

Favorite Drink: English Ale.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Mango Juice or water.

Favorite Foods: Rump steak.

Favorite Sites: Neomag forum, AWO, Penny Acrade, AnimeSuki

Favorite Sport (to watch): F1, motoGP

Favorite Sport (to play): Darts.

Favorite Music: Most

Job: Retail

Hobbies: Anime, manga, gaming, Films.
neomanxl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quote
name: Mikhail

sex: Male

blood type: No idea...I should figure that out

marital status: Single

ethnicity: Long story short, my mom's adopted and we have no idea what she has in her.

religion: I was raised a Syrian Christian...but i'm more atheist.

pets: None Sad

drink/smoke: Both

likes: Uhhh...ask me if you really want to know Anime hyper

dislikes: Uhhh...see above...

favorite anime: Ugh, too hard to choose Razz

favorite manga: Sameee Razz

favorite sport: to watch: Basketball, Tennis, Football...pretty much everything

favorite sport: to play: Bboying, Tennis, basketball, football

job: Student

hobbies: Watching anime, reading manga, video games, bboying, amateur film making, watching movies, playing the guitar, listening to music...

Pictures:
hmmm I don't have too many but...

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 76 of 233