• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeekDragonPN

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:05 am Reply with quote
Hello, i'm Damian from Poland. I like figurines Very Happy
Arthaud55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:59 pm Reply with quote
GeekDragonPN wrote:

Hello Damian form Poland!
Errinundra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:15 pm Reply with quote
GeekDragonPN wrote:

Hi. Take a pic of your collection and post it here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Bumath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Hi! I'm Mark from Latvia:) I've become an anime fan this year so I'm new here:)

Glad to be here Very Happy
BBally

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:46 am Reply with quote
Salam everyone,

I'm BBally and I'm from Egypt. I've been a big Anime fan since the 90s.
blitzburns4

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Hey everyone, my name is Blitzburns44. I've wanted to join this community for awhile because I love utilizing ANN for news and looking at the various, "keep it real" discussions!

Last edited by blitzburns4 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:32 pm Reply with quote
blitzburns4
Welcome to the forums and I wish you the best of luck! Smile
blitzburns4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:25 pm Reply with quote
nobahn wrote:
blitzburns4
Welcome to the forums and I wish you the best of luck! Smile

Appreciate the welcome nobahn. I hope to see you around!
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:46 am Reply with quote
Yes, blitzburns4 welcome and thank you for providing such detailed info! It's always nice to know something about the peeps you post with.
Saeryen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Name: Saeryen Kalador (my stage/creator name)

Ethnicity: White

Pets: A cat named Kiki and a dog named Sawyer

Likes: Singing, music, cute animals (especially cats and bunnies), youkai and other mythical creatures, anime and manga (especially shoujo and iyashikei titles), otome games, lighthearted and creative video games, Barbie stuff (mostly the movies and video games), plushies, cute things, nature, swimming, the ocean, seafood, Italian food, Indian food, Japanese food, Middle Eastern and Greek food, fantasy stories, traveling the world

Dislikes: Works with heavy gore, works with heavy tragedy/pessimism/hopelessness, meaty foods

Favorite anime: Natsume Yuujinchou (top pick!), Cardcaptor Sakura, Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card, Yona of the Dawn, Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits, My Roommate is a Cat, How to Keep a Mummy, Fruits Basket, Kono Oto Tomare!, My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!, ARIA, Nichijou, Tsurune, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless, A Whisker Away, Kamisama Kiss, The Cat Returns, Is the Order a Rabbit?, Bananya, Chi's Sweet Home

Favorite Manga/Manhwa/LNs: Alice 19th, Fruits Basket, Natsume Yuujinchou, Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits, Who Made Me a Princess?, The Reason Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke's Mansion, Daughter of the Emperor, Yona of the Dawn, The Demon Prince of Momochi House

Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Kane Chronicles, Gail Carson Levine's fantasy books

Favorite Games: Several otome games (my current fave is Ayakashi: Romance Reborn, also Destiny Ninja 2 which is no longer active/available, but I do hold out hope it'll make a comeback for Switch or something like that, plus I'm writing my own fanfic for it), Barbie games (I LOVE Barbie: Explorer and Secret Agent Barbie), Chrono Trigger, Zelda games, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, The Sims, Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin

Favorite TV Shows/Movies: Doctor Who, Stranger Things (it and Buffy are the only horror things I like currently), Barbie movies, Disney movies, Harry Potter movies, and I'm growing to really like Ghibli movies!

Favorite Drink: Iced lychee bubble tea <3

Favorite Foods: Korma, pakoras, catfish (especially the way Thai restaurants make it), seaweed salad, Kit-Kats, sweet drinks, many MANY Italian pastas, fish tacos, seafood pasta

Favorite Music: Akiko Shikata, Kalafina, Celtic Woman, Mediaeval Baebes, Manheim Steamroller

Job: College student soon to graduate! Hope to become a game designer, singer/songwriter, and writer of books/graphic novels. I'd love to create my own animated films/series too!

Hobbies: Singing, writing songs/music, swimming, playing with my cat, video games, watching anime, writing stories, drawing, being in nature, traveling the world
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:44 pm Reply with quote
Saeryen Kalador-

Welcome to the forums. The entertainment industry is a brutal business in the best of times; it is my fervent hope for you that when you graduate later this year that things will be less dire.....
Xanna

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:20 am Reply with quote
Name: Xana

Ethnicity: Jewish

Pets: Cat named Lucy

Likes: Languages and language studies, conlanging, conworlding/ worldbuilding, voice acting, acting, theater arts, internet media, driving, video games, jazz fusion music, disco music, animation

Dislikes: Bigotry, pessimism, rice, beans, soup, foods with too many ingredients or strong smells, pork, noodles, impatience, and indirect communication

Favorite anime: Bubblegum Crisis, Bleach, Riding Bean, Slam Dunk, California Crisis, AKIRA, Ghost In The Shell, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Vampire Hunter D, A-Girl, Cyber City Oedo 808, Megazone 23, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, Durarara!!, Eden of the East, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Spirited Away, Nichijou, Dragon's Heaven, Metal Skin Panic: MADOX-01

Favorite manga: I don't read much besides reference material often lol

Favorite Books: Miracle Wimp, The Mother Tongue, any Atlas, any Dictionary- especially one of specialized terms, The Signal-man

Favorite Games: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Jazzpunk, Super Mario Odyssey, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Kirby Airride, Fire Emblem[: Blazing Sword], Fire Emblem Echoes, more I can't think of atm

Favorite TV Shows/Movies: Kung Fury, The Warriors, much more I can't think of atm

Favorite Drink: 1% Milk, any soda with caffeine

Favorite Foods: Pickles, sunflower seed kernels, carolina bbq chips...I'm not a huge eater

Favorite Music: Was Not Was, Steely Dan, They Might Be Giants, Earth Wind and Fire, cool & The Gang, Mofak, Nelson Rangell, Macross 82-99, Ken Nordine, Shakatak, Faith No More, Extreme, Primus, Kid Creole and The Coconuts, Machine, Casiopea, T-Square, DJ Kawasaki, FPM, Pizzicato Five, Shin'ichi Oosawa, Style Council, Level 42, Swing Out Sister, Yes, The Buggles

Job: Menial work/ student; working to be a translator or actor

Hobbies: Learning languages, acting in community theater, writing stories

Last edited by Xanna on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:44 am Reply with quote
Name: Goldie
Marital status: Single
Religion: Agnostic
Drink/Smoke: Both Embarassed
Favorite music: Indie, Electro
Favorite sports: Baseball
Favorite games: DBH, CS, Osu!, Online Games
Favorite anime: Sailor Moon, Naruto, Death Note
Favorite Foods: Sushiiiiiii
Dislikes: Herring
Twiztidraven

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Name: Tim
Sex: male
Location: Dover Delaware USA (so feel free to pm me you live around here, this place sucks)
Marital status: single
Tv shows: Big Bang Theory, Regular Show, Squidbillies, Family Guy, South Park, Etc(most adult animation I’m generally accepting of sans some of the newer stuff.
Sports: nfl
Hobbies: aside from anime I have a couple of anime figures and I’d like to get more, I also have a Nintendo switch and wii and would like to get an Xbox series X..oh and J play Magic: the Gathering for some reason.
Anime: Dragon Ball/z/s and I’ll generally try anything that is not straight up hentai or yaoi. I like ecchi and that sort of stuff just don’t hentai.
Music: I like metal, some pop, very little country, some classic rock, and I’m also a Juggalo, so some rap just not stuff on the radio.
Movies: horror, comedy, 80s teen flicks because I feel they really capture what school was like. Some sci-fi and fantasy but it depends.
Manga: well I’m really into Shonen I guess, it’s generally what I stick to, but slice of life and romance that isn’t too girly I’m also not opposed to. Slice I probably prefer over Shonen but it’s harder to find when you’re older on a budget.
Books: The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings, I’ll read almost anything Stephen King has done. Goosebumps(nostalgia thing, cause yeah they suck but if see one in good shape at goodwill, I’ll pick it up), autobiographies if it’s someone who has really done something I think is important or interesting.
hirunegirl

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 4:02 am Reply with quote
Hi*yawn, it's nice to meet you.

Name: It's not Hirune or Hiru, but you can call me either of those

Sex: No thank you (female)

Blood Type: Anemic

Marital Status: Co-habiting/in a relationship

Ethnicity: British

Religion: Sister of The Second Church of Absolute Territory

Pets: A cat

Drink/Smoke: Social drinker

Dislikes: Blisters, spiders, thunderstorms

Favorite anime: Fairy Tail, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Buck Naked In Another World, Magical Girl Raising Project

Favorite Books: Carry On, Fangirl, Loveless

Favorite game: My Steam library would tell you Two Point Hospital

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Breeders, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Sex Education, The Witcher

Favorite Drink: Ramune Melon Sparkler

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Ramune soda

Favorite Foods: Tohato Caramel Corn, Meiji Hello Panda Biscuits, Pocky, Yan Yan Fortune Sticks

Favorite Sites:

Favorite Sport (to watch): Kendo

Favorite Sport (to play): Kendo

Favorite Music:

Job: Office junior

Hobbies: Gaming, Kagaposting, learning languages, reading, writing

Fun facts about hirunegirl:
Arrow Her first anime chatroom/forum was Gendou [This website is a known MP3 hosting website] (R.I.P)
Arrow She writes under a (masc.) pen name (like it's the 1800's)
Arrow
Arrow
Arrow
Arrow

Favorite Quotes:
"Rules do not exist to bind us, but exist so we may know our freedoms." - The Masked People, NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139

Pictures:[/i]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 231 of 233