• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quote
And just as I promised, I took a new pic, with my new look. Don't get scared, though. Check Page 1 for the pic.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
daedelus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quote
TestamentSaki wrote:
And just as I promised, I took a new pic, with my new look. Don't get scared, though. Check Page 1 for the pic.

Oh stop it! You are very cute. Be happy. Smile
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quote
TestamentSaki wrote:

You aren't scary in any way shape or form. Now I have two reasons to visit Columbia. Fresh mountain grown coffee and you. Wink You're very pretty so quit worrying. And I must say the hair looks nice too btw. You ever though about having your hair cut to your shoulders and sorta having the ends curl outwards? I bet you'd look nice with short hair too.
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:44 am Reply with quote
You lot made me blush. I've had my hair in quite a lot of lengths... To the extent of having it shaved off (that was in 2005). However, I'm usually against using hair dryers; my mom uses one almost all the time, and her hair's incredibly damaged.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
BrothersElric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:09 pm Reply with quote
I know you've heard a million times by now, but heck, why not?

My dear TestamentSaki, you are an exquisitely beautiful flower beyond all words. If your beauty were an anime or manga, I'd rate it masterpiece. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. Anime smile
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quote
Tha fans have spoken, our word is law. Saki is pretty, Man Law. Laughing On topic I just posted pictures of my room and junk in the thread for your room and stuff Viga created. So you can hoop on over there and see what kind of stuff I have.
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Please, stop it >__<... I'm pretty shy, and this is making me feel as if I had to run away from here (Good Riddance, some would probablysay)

Last edited by TestamentSaki on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quote
TestamentSaki wrote:
Please, stop it >__<... I'm pretty shy, and this is makeing me feel as if I had to run away from here (Good Riddance, some would probablysay)

If you run away, we'll find you and bring you back!

And anyone who DOES say good riddance, I'm sure there will be several volunteers to turn that person into a grease spot on the carpet!
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:24 pm Reply with quote
TestamentSaki wrote:
Please, stop it >__<... I'm pretty shy, and this is making me feel as if I had to run away from here (Good Riddance, some would probablysay)

Being honest here, and not just trying to make you feel better, but I honestly don't know of anyone with a problem with you. I've never heard anyone speak bad about you. Really. Think of it like this though. There are people here who think I am a credit to the site and great to have around. I dunno how that happened or when but it did. Much to many other's peoples unhappiness lol. So if even I can have people who think I'm decent here ANYONE can. Laughing
Clodus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:58 pm Reply with quote
deleted

Last edited by Clodus on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:59 am; edited 8 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
TestamentSaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:28 am Reply with quote
Nice pics, Clodus
Clodus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:01 pm Reply with quote
tyvm, you have some pretty nice pictures yourself
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
fuzzychief

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:40 am Reply with quote
Alright, I just joined here so I might as well introduce myself.

Name: Jason
Sex: Male
Hair: Blond/Brown, kinda longish.
Eyes: Blue
Glasses: Yes, blind as a bat without them!
[b]Location:
A magical place called Paragould in northeastern Arkansas (note the sarcasm Wink )
Pets: I have a black lab named Misty and a calico/tabby mix named Millie
Ethnicity: Mostly Irish
Drink/Smoke: No and No. On the latter, my throat close up. Can't be anywhere near anyone smoking.
Likes: Video Games, Anime (of course!), Photography, Sculpture, Painting, Building Gundam models (now up to 8, 9 if you count Eva Unit 01), Classic Rock music, Cold weather.
Dislikes: People who hate on something for no reason, cable news, and hot weather. Other than that,there is very little that I dislike.
Favorite Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Almost any UC era Gundam (NO SEED OR DESTINY. Wouldn't touch Seed w/ a ten foot pole. Wouldn't touch Seed Destiny with a ten meter pole!), Evangelion (still don't understand that bat-s**t crazy show Mr. Green , Outlaw Star.
Least favorite Anime: As you can tell I can't stand Gundam: Seed Destiny. I won't go into it here, but I have my reasons.
Manga: Don't read manga that much. Can't say I have a favorite or not.
Favorite Video Games Anyone who knows me knows what will be first on my list- Halo, H2, All the original Mario games (SMB, 2, 3), Super Mario World (still play it), Mechassault 1 and 2, Star Wars: KOTOR 1 and 2, Super Smash Brothers.
Favorite Movies: Serenity, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spaceballs.
Hobbies: Gunpla (building Gundam models), Photagraphy, Gaming (not just Video Games),
Occupation: Unemployed Sad Mainly a student, I'm an Art Major with an empthasis in Photograpy (see a pattern here).
Fun Fact: I've been told that I sound like Brian from Family Guy.
voddas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:12 am Reply with quote
Welcome fuzzychief Very Happy Were you born in Ireland? Or your parents are from Ireland? Sorry just being nosey. Good choice in anime their. I don't see many people mention Outlaw Star. One of my favourites Very Happy Watched it just recently too for nostalgic reasons. I was tempted to look into Gundam: Seed, glad I didn't now. Sounds like it wounded you in some way Shocked. If you like the old gundamesk animes, you should take a look at Code Geass. Not everyones cup of tea like, but I think it's worth the look.

BRIAN!! I love Family Guy Anime hyper
Xenofan 29A

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:22 am Reply with quote
I've been reading the news page for a while now, but only last night decided that I wanted to join yet another forum. I'll be around in the future, I'm sure...

Name: Ben
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue(?)
Glasses: 20/20 vision.
Pets: None
Ethnicity: Lots of Germanic blood.
Drink/Smoke: ME? Nope, I'm about as prudish as you can get!
Likes: Reading literature/poetry, intelligent conversation, watching movies, philosophy, writing, and playing video games.
Dislikes: Idiocy, perpetuated ignorance, overuse of emoticons, and people lacking a sense of humor.
Favorite Anime: So many! Neon Genesis Evangelion, Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou, Wings of Honneamise, Miyazaki movies, Haibane Renmei, the second Patlabor movie, and anything by Satoshi Kon, but especially Millennium Actress.
Least Favorite Anime: Star Ocean EX, Xenosaga the Animation, Gundam Wing (couldn't finish it).
Manga: Reading Monster right now, when I get the time, but I don't read as much manga.
Favorite Video Games: Zelda series, Xenogears/Xenosaga series, most of the Final Fantasy games, Super Smash Bros Melee, Perfect Dark, and anything MegaTen.
Favorite Movies: Star Wars ('77), Syriana, Memento, The Prestige, Magnolia, Shiki-Jitsu.
Hobbies: I enjoy writing poetry and short stories, and I'd love to try my hand at a novel eventually.
Occupation: Student, currently, but I'd like to do either writing or editing work for a living.
Fun Fact: I own a massive collection of video game soundtracks (legal import only), which surprises many of the people I meet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 28 of 233