• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masakaki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:17 am Reply with quote
[edit]

Last edited by Masakaki on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:18 am Reply with quote
@Masakaki

When we men are desperate. . .

A cat is fine, too.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 am Reply with quote
Masakaki wrote:
Psycho 101 wrote:
Masakaki wrote:
I'm special, I was welcomed by Blood-. Cool
I guess nbahn was slacking when I joined the ANN. Laughing

Just remember you said you felt special when he starts stalking you. You might rethink it then lol.

I'm a guy. Shouldn't he stalk chicks, like A Mystery and willag? Confused

Exactly so. Although, I would never lower myself to stalking a female. That's creepy and wrong. No, I prefer the much more romantic practice of breaking into a chick's room, rifling through the panty drawer, selecting a suitable candidate and then wearing it inside out on my head. I'm pretty sure that's what Lord Byron used to do.
Crisha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 am Reply with quote
Sonuva... I thought I was missing a pair!

I'm also missing a few bras... if I find out it was you, bucko, your ass is grass. Demoted from wall boyfriend status, taking all of your pictures down, and all that jazz. That stuff doesn't grow off of trees, ya know. The fewer times I have to go shopping for clothes the better.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 am Reply with quote
Come on, pet, OF COURSE I'm not responsible for any bra theft you may have suffered.

What do you mean what do I have in my hands behind my back? N...n...nothing!
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:09 am Reply with quote
I am reminded of certain scenes from Ordinary Life of Highschool Boys, the one where the guy tries to understand before his friends try to make him take the fall.
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:05 pm Reply with quote
willag wrote:
Sonuva... I thought I was missing a pair!

Given how you've heretofore represented yourself, I think that Blood- should be more worried that this has evidently not been true since birth.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Eveamlizya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Name: I go by Eve online mostly...
Sex: Female
Blood Type: O negative
Marital Status: Separated, soon-to-be Divorced
Ethnicity: at least 1/8, but as much as 1/2 combined German with some Scottish, English, and Native American
Religion: Hmm...I say I'm more spiritual than religious...I don't worship any God/Goddess but I do believe in the existence of many things, etc.
Pets: 1 dog, Sebastian
Drink/Smoke: Neither...I might get a drink if I go out to a restaurant, but not if I'm driving.
Dislikes: lettuce...it's disgusting...
Favorite anime: Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Ore no Imouto, Trinity Blood, xxxHolic, Kuroshitsuji
Favorite Manga (Light novels): Bleach, Kuroshitsuji, Pet Shop of Horrors
Favorite Books: anything by Larissa Ione, Johanna Lindsey, and Kresley Cole. the first 50 Shades of Grey, Memoirs of a Geisha, and Girl with a pearl earring...there's more but I can't list them all...
Favorite game: Dragon Age 2
Favorite TV shows/Movies: True Blood, The Tudors, Camelot, Once Upon a Time, Tron: Legacy, Transformers movies, LOTR, Harry Potter...tons more. I also love bollywood movies.
Favorite Drink: anything with Kahlua
Non-Alcoholic Drink: Dr. Pepper and my homemade coffee that tastes just like Starbucks
Favorite Foods: Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, pizza, and seafood. would love to try Korean and Indian food.
Favorite Music: I listen to everything, but I love techno/industrial stuff, softer metal (like Kamelot, Killswitch Engage, Within Temptation, Nightwish, and some other stuff), and K-Pop.
Job: Full-time Student, Full-time Single Mom, and part-time fanfic writer lol
Hobbies: Photography, Writing, Reading
Fun facts about me:
-I love math...
-I play Magic: the Gathering
-I love board games, but I suck at chess.
Favorite Quotes: "Everything is alright in the end. So, if things are not right, then it is not yet the end."
"Not all who wander are lost."
Masakaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 am Reply with quote
[edit]

Last edited by Masakaki on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
egoist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:28 pm Reply with quote
Surrender Artist--
Welcome to the fora! Anime catgrin Cool Anime smile Smile Very Happy
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quote
egoist wrote:
Surrender Artist--

To anyone who does not "get it": Please be advised that that this is an inside joke.

Masakaki wrote:
Eveamlizya--

+1
larinon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:02 pm Reply with quote
It's because it's a Latin second declension neuter noun that the pluralization is fora instead of forums, right? Am I right? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 pm Reply with quote
larinon--

You know perfectly well that that the joke is much more prosaic! Laughing

(For those of you who do not know the genesis of this inside joke, please click here and here.)
Adam Wednesdays

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 pm Reply with quote
Hello everybody!

Name: Adam will do just fine

Sex: Male

Blood Type: um... not mu phase?

Marital Status: single

Ethnicity: white

Religion: none. Catholic Dad, Jewish mom. Raised in the later, believe in neither

Pets: one cat. black with white feet. knows she can terrorize the house and wake me up at any hour of the night and still have the run of the place

Drink/Smoke: still smoke despite my best efforts, and I drink as often as possible.

Dislikes: suffering from a serious back injury and being poor as hell because of it; working retail; tomatoes

Favorite anime: I always end leaving things out of these lists (same applies for all the other "favorite" categories below), but off the top of my head: Mawaru Penguindrum; Now and Then, Here And There; Patlabor 2; Ghost In The Shell; Cowboy Bebop; Mushishi

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Monster, Pluto, Yotsuba&

Favorite Books: "The Black Company" books, "Game of Thrones," anything Jim Thompson, "The Power and the Glory,"

Favorite game: it's been a long time since I've played any video games, but in the past I enjoyed playing Super Mario Bros, Legend of Zelda, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Halo 2, Starcraft, and Warcraft 3

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Homicide: Life on the Street; 90s Simpsons; Futurama; Breaking Bad (which I just started watching); Battlestar Galactica; Archer; Frisky Dingo

Favorite Drink: gin and tonic, most things with vodka (screwdrivers and bloody mary's especially), bourbon, martinis... let's just say "most things with alcohol"

Non-Alcoholic Drink: my body powers itself on a continuous and excessive amount of coffee

Favorite Foods: sushi, mexican food, shell fish (much to the chagrin of the kosher half of my family)

Favorite Sites: Yahoo news, Facebook (ok, it's not really my "favorite" site, but it's usually open on my browser) Anime World Order, Reverse Thieves, Too Busy Thinking About My Comics, Cracked.com, politifact,

Favorite Sport (to watch): don't watch much sports these days, but when I do it's usually football

Favorite Sport (to play): as I mentioned above, I have a bad back injury that severely restricts my physical activity... so no sport playing for me.

Favorite Music: Elvis Costello, Richard and Linda Thompson, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Clash, Sugar, a whole load more

Job: Data Entry

Fun facts about Adam: - I'm related to a vice president... whom the President at the time hated enough to publicly threaten to hang from the nearest tree.

- I've performed in Carnegie Hall

- I once wrote a song insulting the rich and whiny customers who came into the market where I used to work and would complain about the cost of groceries even as they carried them off to their brand new Jaguars... and sang it for them on my last day.

Favorite Quotes: "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert Humphrey

"War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."- Ambrose Bierce

"Well sir, I guess there's just a meanness in this world." -Bruce Springsteen, "Nebraska"

"Well, trying is the first step towards failure..."- Homer Simpson

Last edited by Adam Wednesdays on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quote
Adam Wednesdays--
Welcome to the fora! Smile Cool
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 160 of 233