• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Character Soundtrack Vol. 2: Yuki Nagato Give-Away

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HyperGatack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:37 pm Reply with quote
bakaShin wrote:
Actually, we're just going to pick 10 winners at random, but we reserve the right to re-pick the winners if any of them aren't true Haruhists, so make it good. Besides, the answers will be posted with the contest results, so you want to look good!

this kind of killed it for me, i could always use a freebie but im not that big of a fan plus they basically are saying they will probably choose the 10 best responses which sort of makes it more than a 5 min effort. Also 5min work =/= to $10 prize since its not a guarantee that you win.

yeah. I didn't see that blurb till after I sent in my answer... And my answer wasn't to great to begin with...
MizukoMidori

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:38 am Reply with quote
so does anybody know who won yet? Has anybody recieved their CD's maybe?
AlexiaSiuqila

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Good question.
It's a shame the admin don't state when the winners have been chosen. It'd be so much more insightful than sitting there days later, wondering the results o.o
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2