• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Upcoming Releases

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zalis116

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quote
Richard J. wrote:
Seven Seas has quite a lot of light novels coming up, but most of them are TBA on the release date, though I've been assured several times that most of them are coming in 2008. (I think I'm being a pest on their forumn asking about the releases. Embarassed )

Some of the upcoming titles are Strawberry Panic, Girl's Life, Girls' Revolution (Yuri flavored light novels! Yummy!) Ballad of a Shinigami, Pita-Ten and Zero's Familar. Go to their website and click the Novels tab for all the information currently up about their releases.

While I wish there were more information about the novel's titles and such, at least with them we won't have to worry about pictures being cut or being cropped (thanks Viz! I was going to buy the Shana novels but you went and did something like that. Evil or Very Mad )
They've at least updated Ballad of a Shinigami, with volumes 1-3 coming out in March, July, and November 2008. Still a ways off, but at least they're scheduled now Very Happy
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quote
A Pita-ten novel? Woot! I loved that manga- I don't think I ever saw the show sadly.

Crap....I won't be able to buy it. Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Trinity Blood: Rage Against the Moon (3 of 6)
Sunao Yoshida
06/XX/08 - 9.99

The Adventures of Duan Surk: Opal of Ice & Snow (4 of 11)
Mishio Fukazawa
05/XX/07 - 10.99

Good Witch of the West Volume 2 (2 of 5)
Noriko Ogiwara
05/XX/07 - 9.99

Full Metal Panic Vol 3 (3 of 12)
Shouji Gatou
06/XX/07 - 9.99

And here's a weird OEL based one:
Bizenghast: The Novel
N/A
08/XX/08 - 9.99

Not going to add that to the list though.
Shigi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quote
I don't think Karma Club (written by Stu Levy) and the Gothic & Lolita Bible should be on the list? (Isn't that a fashion magazine?)

My site's been updated with a lot of upcoming titles (and I don't mind if you add them to the list, I'm just too busy right now to do it myself) but to clarify your last update a little, according to Amazon and other sources:

Trinity Blood: Rage Against the Moon: Know Faith and it's out on 6/17/08.

The Adventures of Duan Surk: Opal of Ice & Snow 05/6/08 (I know, the year's almost over, huh?)

The Good Witch of the West 2 is out on 5/6/08

Full Metal Panic Vol 3 is 6/18/08. Also, since Tokyopop's only licensed the main storyline so far that would be out of 9, not twelve. (The entire series is actually currently up to 19.)

The June BL novels are also already all listed on Amazon. And don't forget Slayers 7 and 8 are coming out on 1/15/08! I know a lot of people have been waiting for those. The Wicked City novels are coming out in June, September, and December of next year. There's more but, yeah, those are some highlights.
Richard J.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quote
Well, looks like Seven Seas has dropped Girl's Life and Girls' Revolution. Why did I even bother getting excited about these releases? I really should have known better than to believe it was going to happen.

Edit: I jumped the gun on thinking they were just cancelled. (Sorry Seven Seas, I should have more faith.)

Quoted from the Gomanga.com forums:
Adam Arnold wrote:
The Japanese publisher that puts out Girls' Life and Girls' Revolution went bankrupt last week, we're trying to sort out what that means for these titles.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2