• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PM Rage/Spam

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitanXL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:51 am Reply with quote
For claims that you're not the same person you sure do act like him and follow his same modus operandi like sending weird racist PMs.

RagnaVII wrote:
Why do you exist?
Seriously, you're so depressing. You're worse than Craftnation. You're never positive. Also, you take the net way too seriously. You wouldn't last a second on Youtube. Do you know why I was sent? DomonX2 wanted my to check ya out, since he was banned. He pissed you off and as sworn brothers, I said why don't I troll this bitch ass motherfucking, [slur]?

But I guess it's just my imagination..
dtm42

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 am Reply with quote
^
The heck...?

What is about you TitanXL that you attract homophobic racists?
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:48 am Reply with quote
Quote:
You wouldn't last a second on Youtube.

This made me burst out laughing.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:20 am Reply with quote
I placed the guy on moderation back when I exposed him. So, that's a start. Until anybody in Admin. finds the time to see the notification I posted in the Staff forum, then that'll have to do for now.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:44 am Reply with quote
Yeah, that guy needs a permanent ban. A homophobic racist will not be missed, that's for sure.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:37 pm Reply with quote
I got me something from this guy too.

Quote:
You are fucked up in the head. What kind of normal teen likes Diapers? Get a girlfriend, get laid and get a life and maybe, just maybe, an ethnic Japanese will be yours to love and cherish. BTW, you're [expletive] ugly and you look like shit.

Hopefully a mod get this guy soon enough.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Mods can't ban. But I placed him on moderation, which means anything he posts has to be approved by staff. Fortunately, I have no intention of approving anything by that twat. I've also deleted all of his posts, aside from a few that were stuck as thread openers in Talkback.

PMs, though, are out of my control until he actually gets perma-banned by Admin., so you'll just have to live with that for now.
mdo7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quote
TitanXL wrote:
For claims that you're not the same person you sure do act like him and follow his same modus operandi like sending weird racist PMs.

RagnaVII wrote:
Why do you exist?
Seriously, you're so depressing. You're worse than Craftnation. You're never positive. Also, you take the net way too seriously. You wouldn't last a second on Youtube. Do you know why I was sent? DomonX2 wanted my to check ya out, since he was banned. He pissed you off and as sworn brothers, I said why don't I troll this bitch ass motherfucking, [slur]?

But I guess it's just my imagination..

No way, RagnaVII send you this, no wonder why his comment on the topic we were discussing about giving J-pop the same exposure as K-pop around the world has disappeared.

EDIT: I almost forgot, RagnaVII also sent me a private PM few hours ago, The subject was: Can't believe that prick Saotome is from your state

This is relating to this topic I'll quote what he wrote on the PM:

Quote:
If he was in Toronto, I'd personally kick his ass. You are one of the few awesome peeps on this biased, piece of shit, censored forum. Good luck in life kiddo. Ja na!

OK, I really don't like this guy after finding out this dude is throwing insult messages and PMs at other people. I don't want anything to do with this dude. All I'm doing is bringing up good arguments and facts about how can Japan regain it's cultural superpower status after South Korea is beating Japan in both drama and pop music scene.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:21 pm Reply with quote
The people who send PMs like what you describe are twits. Desperate attention seekers who should find more positive ways to occupy their time. If you do feel the need to respond to these idiots,respond in a witty yet strong way. If you can,do it in a polite way. If not,attack this person in a very strong way. If you can,throw the insult back at that person.
Another way is to ignore the PM. He or she isn't worth your time or trouble. Either way is acceptable to dipsticks like what you guys describe. I hope I've been of help here.
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:58 am Reply with quote
Snomaster1 wrote:
The people who send PMs like what you describe are twits. Desperate attention seekers who should find more positive ways to occupy their time. If you do feel the need to respond to these idiots,respond in a witty yet strong way. If you can,do it in a polite way. If not,attack this person in a very strong way. If you can,throw the insult back at that person.
Another way is to ignore the PM. He or she isn't worth your time or trouble. Either way is acceptable to dipsticks like what you guys describe. I hope I've been of help here.

Not a bad strategy, and Snomaster1, you're not using any bold, italic, or underline on your post. Shocked I'm proud of you for not using that, when it comes to your post you usually use bold, italic, or underline in all of your post. It seem to be your habit, but you're not using any of them at all. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Well, he wouldn't have a problem with the "censored" forum if he would stop trying to fire insults and attack people all the time. It always boggles my mind how you get these people that are so uncivil towards others and then whine about censorship when others put a stop to it. It isn't about censoring his message because of some bias, it's about shutting out his douchebaggery that only serves to make the forum an unpleasant place. I think it's that same mentality you often see in multiplayer games, where it's easier for some people to blame the consequences of their own actions on others rather than accept responsibility themselves.
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quote
Keonyn wrote:
Well, he wouldn't have a problem with the "censored" forum if he would stop trying to fire insults and attack people all the time. It always boggles my mind how you get these people that are so uncivil towards others and then whine about censorship when others put a stop to it. It isn't about censoring his message because of some bias, it's about shutting out his douchebaggery that only serves to make the forum an unpleasant place. I think it's that same mentality you often see in multiplayer games, where it's easier for some people to blame the consequences of their own actions on others rather than accept responsibility themselves.

I know that, but it's going to be hard for an idiot who troll and attack other people to accept their mistake, that's the power of ego and superiority complex.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quote
Please start a new thread for new reports. It's hard to keep track of when people are posting new reports of a problem user, and just discussing previous problems.

-t
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9