• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PM Rage/Spam

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 am Reply with quote
Maybe it's just me, but considering that Blu Ray is the latest generation of graphics, it just makes sense that it would look better than HD. This is not my opinion, but rather just common sense.

1080 P (in terms of graphics here, NOT anything else) will generally look better than 720 P, 540 P and so on and so fourth. Don't take stock in buzz words such as "true" HD/Blu-ray or "ultra high quality HD or Blu-ray.

Those are just buzz words that companies make to make their products more interesting. Buzz words, flat and simple and for the most part, that is all they are.
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:13 am Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
The moment you get upset with him, he's won. The trick is to laugh it off and not to take such an utterly worthless person's opinion seriously.

Honestly, I'm not usually one to play at not being mad. Truthfully, when people say stupid shit on the internet it usually pisses me off. However, this is one case where I think I can genuinely say that I'm not pissed off in the slightest. This guys is so utterly crazy and incoherent that he's downright hilarious. I really do hope he keeps sending out his little baskets of joy. They make my day.
dtm42

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 pm Reply with quote
I got another one.

tsudono wrote:
You're nothing but a dumb f**king piece of s**t with equally s**tty taste=FACT. You're a stupid little bitchass faggot that does nothing but spout inane bulls**t=FACT. FACt is that Madoka's dub sounds better tan the shit jp track, and I've heard the jp track plenty of times. ura dumb f**king bitchass faggot that doesn'tknow that EVERY VOCAL TRACK is a dub, just in different languages. and dubs aren't supposed to copy the original perfomances theycraft their own performances entirely, which is why most dubs beate the shit out of a faggot's ever-lovingJP tracks. ur a true idiot in every sense of the world, spouting s**t to give urself a deluded since of importance and brains, both which u lack entirely becuz a piece of s**t like u born from a skanky bitchwhore like ur dumbass mother doesn't even deserve life in the first place. Everything u every have and will spout is bulls**t, and u thriveof of that like the pathetic s**tstain on the earth u are. ura despicable s**tstain on the earth; ur nothing but a cocks**king little bitch that should just go f**k ur slutty-ass b***h of a mother, contract her numerous STDs, and die. Do us all a favor, you pathetic piece of s**t. -___-

after this message is sent, well u know the drillu stupid bitchfag. this is our last contct l8er bitch

Laughing

Wow, he must really hate me if I've gotten two of these. I feel so special, and honoured too. First of all, I'd like to thank the Academy . . .

Oh, and he's not good at keeping promises now, is he. He said last time that we'd have no further contact, but here he is again. Reminds me of a whack-a-mole game, except with hilariously juvenile rants and the knowledge that instead of a machine there is some poor sad deluded soul out there who is behind all this.

Dude, all I can say is, keep them coming. I never turn down a free chance to laugh.
archaron

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:44 am Reply with quote
Wow, dtm42 so that bitchy little shut in is at it again. That so funny. Maybe that his way of saying Merry Christmas! Laughing
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 am Reply with quote
He is still doing this? Geez, he must really like writing angry posts. He states this will be final time you'll hear from him, yet time and time again that turns out to be rather incorrect statements.

Hilarious really.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:13 pm Reply with quote
What's even funnier is that despite his protestations that he won't read a PM if you send one to him, you just know the dumb limp-dick is avidly reading our abuse of him in this thread. Laughing
zawa113

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 am Reply with quote
Seems I'm joining the club too. I got one from NYKata that one time too. So this makes two I've gotten, they're pretty funny I must admit. Talks like a 8 year old who wants to think they sound like a 30 year old and "mature", lol. I got this the 18th, but was out yesterday, making cookies Razz Mine is similarly worded to jmfsilenthills and dtm's, except that it was complaining that I like the Metropolis movie.

*edit- btw, the name he used was "thumbsup"
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:26 am Reply with quote
Sorry, classicalzawa, but if you like Metropolis, I'm gonna have to back up our Phandumb of the Dope-ra on this one. Wink

(100% kidding!)
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Oh snap, now it's on like Donkey Kong.

(I am kidding as well, 100%.)

I've been meaning to ask this for time now, but how long this situation been going on now? It seems like been going on for some time now.
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Teriyaki Terrier wrote:
I've been meaning to ask this for time now, but how long this situation been going on now? It seems like been going on for some time now.

Almost three months since I started the thread, though I don't know if I was the first to receive one. If previous waves were dealt with quietly then this guy may have been annoying ANN users for much longer. For all we know, he might have been at this for years.

Definitely a sad person, but he makes people laugh.
Rukiia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 pm Reply with quote
*sigh* This guy is getting so old and boring. His messages are the same thing over and over except over a different topic:

reikisek wrote:
Subject: all dubs>>>>all subs and YOU+YOUR SLUTTY BITCH ASS MOTHER=STUPID BITCHES, both FACTS.

teh 'battle' between dubs and subs isnt even a battle: its a massacre. FACT is that all dubs are superior to all subs your just another dumb f**king stupid ass piece of shit that is ignorant to the shit quality of acting in the vast majority of japanese vocal tracks. all people who perefer subs like u are nothing more than pathetic shitstains on the earth and desere to die. go fudge ur stupid ass bitch mother get her many stds and die you pathetic peice of shit. and when your in hell, reflect on how much of a stupid shit you are for not realizing the FACT that dubs are superior to subs, bitch. Razz

After this message is sent, I will be permanently abandoning both this site and this account, so whatever messages you send as a reply will never reach me. This is the first+last contact we'll ever have, so deal with it.

Like I said, I'm leaving this account and site permanently after I've sent this message, so there's no point in messaging me back or reporting me as it'll be useless. But you'll do it anyway, because that's what dumb f**ks like yourself do. -__-

P.S. Tell that dumb b***h you call 'mother' that my friends and I want the $$$ back for those mediocre blowjobs she gave us the other night. -___-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am Reply with quote
Again, the guy claims that he will be abandoning the site. What a liar.

Nice to know he cares about dubs. Too many people of his generation are into fansubs and despise dubs, so its nice to know that he's supporting the industry by supporting dubs . . .
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:22 pm Reply with quote
I got one earlier this week.
magidestruct wrote:
All blu-rays>>>DVDs/U+ur mother=stupid bitches=ALL FACTS DUMB F**K

You're nothing but a dumb f**king piece of s**t with equally s**tty taste=FACT. You're a stupid little bitchass faggot that does nothing but spout inane bulls**t=FACT. I know for a fact only dumbass f**ktards like urself would ever spout the s**t u do. A stupid f*g like u isnt even worthy of watching blu-rays, which are all superior to shit DVDs.ur a true idiot in every sense of the world, spouting s**t to give urself a deluded since of importance and brains, both which u lack entirely becuz a piece of s**t like u born from a skanky bitchwhore like ur dumbass mother doesn't even deserve life in the first place. Everything u every have and will spout is bulls**t, and u thriveof of that like the pathetic s**tstain on the earth u are. ura despicable s**tstain on the earth; ur nothing but a cocks**king little bitch that should just go f**k ur slutty-ass b***h of a mother, contract her numerous STDs, and die. Do us all a favor, you pathetic piece of s**t. -___-

After this message is sent, I will be permanently abandoning both this site and this account, so whatever messages you send as a reply will never reach me. This is the first+last contact we'll ever have, so deal with it.

Like I said, I'm leaving this account and site permanently after I've sent this message, so there's no point in messaging me back or reporting me as it'll be useless. But you'll do it anyway, because that's what dumb f**ks like yourself do. -__-

P.S. Tell that dumb b***h you call 'mother' that my friends and I want the $$$ back for those mediocre blowjobs she gave us the other night. -___-
jmfsilenthill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:38 pm Reply with quote
"Permanently abandoning this site." Yeh, looks like it f*cktard Rolling Eyes .
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Whoever this is must have a file of stock phrases that he just copies and pastes into messages, or the mental equivalent; he repeats himself a lot. The joke does wear thin after the nth invocation of giving blowjobs to people's mothers.

I wonder if whoever is doing this might in fact be mentally ill, because I can't reconcile ever the most puerile of minds with such devotion to inanity.

jmfsilenthill wrote:
"Permanently abandoning this site." Yeh, looks like it f*cktard Rolling Eyes .

It's adorable when people make proclamations like that. I can think of few louder ways to declare feeble-mindedness and insecurity.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9