• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - September 1 - 7

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fiction Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quote
Deleted.

Last edited by Fiction Alchemist on Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark Ruler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:14 pm Reply with quote
Hey, the click said the first episode of Death Note was supposed to be on YTV at 10:00 last night. Instead it was another Inuyasha rerun. Mad I was really hoping to see death note!
Pepperidge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:52 am Reply with quote
Death Note was removed from their online schedule at the beginning of this week. It seems that it will be delayed until they get their hands on the materials from Viz, but YTV is being ridiculously tight-lipped on the subject. If you want them to give the public a better idea of when we'll see the show, I suggest you e-mail them at [email protected].
CanSomebodySayMedic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Were's this week's 'Click, did Brian forgot?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
MetatronM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Fiction Alchemist wrote:

I have no idea what's going on with Ergo Proxy now. Fuse aren't consistent in their listings like the (wonderful) Sci-Fi channel is. Yes, I said wonderful. They're taking this "Ani-Monday" thing seriously. They don't preempt or cut up, and they actually show commercials, and pretty often (although Adult Swim are getting a little better about advertising Saturday's new shows recently). I'm enjoying Noein.
Actually, they've cut numerous scenes out of Noein, including a few full minutes of the episode that aired, umm, two weeks ago I think (mostly scenes involving Yuu and Haruka's moms drinking together, as well as a few other transitional or expository scenes).

In last week's episode, at least twice they came out of commercial with a character already in mid-sentence. Granted, only a couple seconds of footage were actually lost, but it's still careless and sloppy broadcasting.

And they certainly do preempt plenty, though at least all the preemptions are for other anime (like this coming week's airing of the original Ghost in the Shell movie).
eyesopen0791

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Hi there, for those of you interested since there was no Click feature this week, I wanted to mention Fuse’s airings this week since that stupid channel is becoming so unreliable in airing their anime at predictable times. Mad I used the search feature on my DVR to find when the shows will be airing.

Ergo Proxy is airing tonight Episodes 12 and 13 from 9 pm to 10 pm. They will air on Friday Episode 14 at 9 pm.

Tenjho Tenge is airing Thursday night a block from 8 pm to 11 pm. The episode order is 9, 10, 1, 11, 12, and 13. (That makes complete sense, doesn’t it?) Rolling Eyes They will air on Friday Episode 14 at 9pm and on Saturday Episode 13 and 14 from 8 pm to 9 pm.

What is up with Fuse? I think they thought they could make money by airing anime but they don’t seem to care that interested people want to, oh you know, watch it at the same time on the same day each week
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2