• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mononoke Adapter Neil Gaiman Visits Studio Ghibli

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:05 pm Reply with quote
Haha, should I try sending this stuff directly to you guys then just posting in the forum now?
GATSU

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:48 pm Reply with quote
If you want to show respect, how about apologizing to him for swiping his material? Rolling Eyes
The Xenos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Who swiping whose martial? What the hell are you talking about? Are you still bitching about the whole Atlantis crap which Gaiman had nothing to do with?

Get your facts right before you accuse someone.

Hell, I'd love to see Ghibli adapt some Gaiman works. Hell, Stardust might have worked better as a Ghibli film than a Hollywood film. Though I do still need to see it. Hell, it's been a novel, an illustrated novel and now a movie. Why not a Ghibli film? Nevermind the numerous other novels and stories Gaiman has done. I'm a fan and I can't keep up.

I wonder if Neil and his family will stop by the museum too. I know Neil is a Ghibli nerd like many of us are.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1