• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Takahashi Autographed Inu Yasha Cards

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Necros Antiquor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quote
So the cards will be mixed into the regular expansion packs? That's going to drive profits through the roof.
xstylus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:55 pm Reply with quote
They'll probably fall into the hands of some kid who won't take care of them... but if one somehow survives and turns up, it'll be worth mega dollars for sure on ebay.

[Hugs his Japanese copy of Ranma Nibunnoichi #1 autographed and sketched (of Ranko!) by Rumiko-sama] Anime smile
TsubomiKoneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:31 am Reply with quote
For some reason the second I read this the Willy Wonka movie flashed in my mind. Confused

If the actual fans get a clue about this then kids might not even be able to buy cards. Shocked
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:19 am Reply with quote
TsubomiKoneko wrote:
For some reason the second I read this the Willy Wonka movie flashed in my mind. Confused

If the actual fans get a clue about this then kids might not even be able to buy cards. Shocked

Note to Self: Buy a few boosters and boxes and salt them away in Underground Secret Vault.

Not to Self: Never mention about Underground Secret Vault again in transmissions.
matthewlow

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Heh, the day that this news came out on Scoreent.com I went crazy...

I'm not as worried about the ones that get pulled, though I wouldn't be surprised if the ones that do get pulled never see the light of day.

It's the ones that the Shikon Jewel Championship @ AnimeExpo aka Inuyasha TCG Worlds and the Inuyasha TCG Player of the Year that have me intrigued. I'm gunning for those so...

Doesn't matter, you'll be seeing them on Ebay.

Get your limited boxes of Yokai when you have a chance Smile. Set 3, Jaki, isn't even out yet... well, 3 more days... so you've got a bit to wait.
MRW

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quote
Hello,

I realize this topic is out of date, but my goal is to update it a bit, so I hope that's ok.

I can't get the pic to load here for some reason (site may only allow certain users to post pics or something). Anyway, I have one of the Rumiko Takahashi Autographed cards from the Inuyasha set Saisei.......here's a link to the pic:

http://www.mrwaynes.com/webfiles/Inuyasha_Kanna_Soul_Stealer.bmp

Enjoy!
MRW
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1