• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tokyo International Film Fest Hosts Moyashimon Panel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Cunningham

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:20 pm Reply with quote
This has been the most pleasant surprise of the fall. Like Mononoke last summer, I watched it mostly because it looked different, and got something really good in return.
They were both in the Noitamina block, so I guess I should just watch whatever those people program...
kyokun703

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:11 pm Reply with quote
This is my favorite new anime (as my icon shows). The bacteria are adorable and the first episode was hilariously disgusting. I'm interested to see what kind of story is going to develop out of this.
FnordChan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:01 pm Reply with quote
This was my big pick for the season and I haven't been disappointed. So far it's been absolutely terrific and I'm jonsing for the rest. I also long for A. Oryzae merchandising.
Senna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quote
Moyashimon has been a pleasant (well, sometimes disgusting: kiviak Anime dazed ) surprise so far. I'm glad to hear it's doing well ... maybe they'll even make plushies *would love to buy her own adorable microbe*
mithrinwow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:37 am Reply with quote
Wow. I'd love to see that. I think Moyashimon is probably one of the first educational animes that I've really gotten into. Who knew that microbes could be so fascinating?
Jadress

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:45 am Reply with quote
Anime hyper I finally saw the first two episodes of this show, and I'm already hooked. The blobby-cute microbes definitely make my day, and the consumer whore in me already compells me to collect figures of all 100 or whatever microbes (if they make them). Quite a bizarre and original concept.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1