• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Buttons not working

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YCM1956

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:26 pm Reply with quote
This is becoming a very annoying. The button to show the other episodes in a series doesn't work. Mad
Currently, I am using:

Internet Explorer 9
Microsoft Vista
Wireless for a connecting

Fix this now Evil or Very Mad
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:20 pm Reply with quote
Asking nicely never hurt anyone.

What button, where?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:27 am Reply with quote
YCM1956: Going to need more information than just your browser version, OS name and your means of connecting to the internet.

Considering Anime News Network has several "buttons" not including the buttons on Microsoft's Internet Explorer 9 browser, the sheer amount is something of a reasonably sized quantity.

Have you;

1. Tried refreshing your browser? There might have been a temporary error in the code and or the script at the time, and that very well could been a temporary error and is easily fixed next time you visit the page again.

2. Tried clearing your cookies on your browser? In some cases, resetting your cookies can easily fix some issues, but also provides a clean start to browser as well.

3. I am guessing you are watching videos here on ANN, so is your Adobe Flash player up to date? The most current version of Adobe Flash player is 11.1 r102 or 11.1.102.55.

In addition, is your Adobe Shockwave player up to date? The most current version is 11.6.3.633.

4. Although this is unlikely the case, what version of Java are running with? The most current version of that is 1.6.0.29.

This problem you dealt with is more than likely something that can be easily fixed, if any work is needed on your part at all.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 pm Reply with quote
YCM1956 never came back to provide proper information about what the problem was, so I'm closing this.

If you do ever check back, please start a new thread and describe the problem in more depth. I have no idea what buttons you are referring to, and I don't know if you're referring to episodes in the encyclopedia or the video section, although I'm betting the latter.

-t
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1