• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Anime Network Announces Four New Anime Series Premiering in January

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poehitman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:13 pm Reply with quote
Even for those WITH VOD, you'll only get maybe the first 4 eps if you're lucky. The only ones who will get the entire series are the ones with SVOD (the paid subscription version). Those with the free VOD still get the same crappy/tiny schedule as always.
Kyouki-Kurenai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quote
i highly highly suggest watching 5 centimeters per second, and all my friends say Welcome to the NHK is really good
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:51 am Reply with quote
poehitman wrote:
Even for those WITH VOD, you'll only get maybe the first 4 eps if you're lucky. The only ones who will get the entire series are the ones with SVOD (the paid subscription version). Those with the free VOD still get the same crappy/tiny schedule as always.

Nah, new releases like these usually top out at 2 unless we seem to need more convincing, and THEN they will roll out the full volume. Either way, the 3-4 weeks between episodes are killer for continuity.

It will at least be nice to finally preview NHK though, was wondering why some of their newer titles had not come out yet.
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quote
Very good news! I've been wanting to catch the second and third part of 5cm/s for some time now as I loved the first part when it was previewed. I've had some casual interest in NHK and MM for a while so I'll be looking forward to a couple episodes of those. Magikano might be fun based on the trailers, we'll see.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1