• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball, Naruto, One Piece to Enter Second Life

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh7289

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quote
I wonder...Could US players see this in-game? I've never played Second Life, but it'd be cool to see this.
daggerbob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Second Life is a world-wide virtual environment. All need to do is go to the website, register, build an avitar, and enjoy. By the way it is free as long as you don't want to get too involved with the game. The site is http://wwww.secondlife.com. You may want to sign up now so you can get used to the control functions to transport to Impress Island.
Arcwave

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quote
Josh7289 wrote:
I wonder...Could US players see this in-game? I've never played Second Life, but it'd be cool to see this.

Yes you can. I play this game quite often, and have a super saiyan skin that can ascend and use many signature moves from the Dragon Ball universe. I'm really eager to be apart of this and show Goku what I am truly capable of. Kamehameha!
Buuhan1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quote
I use to be on SL quite a bit and I still got it installed. Whenever I get on there now it's mainly cause I wanna build One Piece avatars.

I'll go, but I want rewarded.

That's right, I want to see a virtual beat-down of that shitass Naruto. If not, then I WILL.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1