• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Share A Picture of your Manga Collection.

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:07 am Reply with quote
Been a bit since i shared a pic of my collection so i thought id snap a few pics on the new phone and throw em up here. As always seems to be the case when i post pics im currently waiting on about 20 books in the post.

lem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:58 am Reply with quote
^Cross Game, Vagabond, DMC. Berserk. Gantz. Kenshin, Vinland,Yotsuba! I am a Hero (lookin' forward to more of that one). Would have to zoom in to recognize more, but yeah, That's quite a collection you have. Nice.
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 am Reply with quote
im trying to work harder on getting the series i have finished/up to date because loads of new titles come out and i feel like im just lagging behind in too many.

I should make a push to finish off some of the ones that have only around 10-15 volumes.

I am a hero is one of my favourite manga of recent times, its just such a fresh take on the whole zombie apocalypse genre and things are getting really interesting in the later volumes but my general rule is to stop reading the scans when a company picks it up so I have. got the next volume on pre-order cos its a dark horse release and they are notorious rat-bastards for just dropping stuff so i gotta show extra support like i did with vinland saga when kodansha held it hostage.
lem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:28 pm Reply with quote
had to tell myself to stop stressing on being all caught up. Just never gonna happen. I don't know well enough to stop looking for more new stuff to enjoy. Smile

At this point, incomplete and stuff on hiatus are things I've gotten used to. I don't like it but I understand that's impossible to avoid if fans are fickle, the market doesn't want it, and things happen with the mangaka. *crosses fingers for Hero*

This arrangement will change as I'm goofing off instead of packing now moving it all to a new place, but here's some of what's currently on my south wall shelves. Had to go two or three deep on the stacks as I ran out of space. So yeah, even after cleaning it up somewhat to snap these pics it's a mess:

Corner of the east wall

and in the living room for today. still need to finish reading Yoshikawa's novel.
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:28 am Reply with quote
i think you need a bigger room, looks downright claustrophobic in there
lem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:48 pm Reply with quote
RAmmsoldat wrote:
i think you need a bigger room, looks downright claustrophobic in there

Agreed. definitely need more space. have no idea how it went from being just a room to a walk in storage closet. But lookin' at that glass half full I say it's... cozy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 38 of 38