• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Wagaya no Oinarisama Anime's New Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
larinon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quote
For a show supposedly based on a series of comedic light novels it doesn't really look like a comedy from the promo video. But it looks like it'll be interesting, either way.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
wandering-dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Looks kinda interesting, but since I don't speak Japanese I have pretty much no idea what it's about.
Westlo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quote
There's a pretty informative post about this series I can't link because it's on the forums of that bit torrent site but I'll copy and paste some info on the main character, info was compiled by Tangowr of that forum.

Quote:
Tenko Kuugen
The thousand year old demon/yokai fox that served as their guardian god for hundred of years, able to use all sort of spells, but has a extremely mischievous personality, playing all sort of pranks, until finally the Mitsuji family sealed it up, until present day, when a situation forced them to free it, after the crises, it quit it's job and became the guardian god of the Takamichi family, extremely smart and curious, it was able to figure out modern world technology, and learn to blend in, but has a personalty of doing as it please, it's too old to remember it's original gender, so it has both male and female form. but doesn't hate the Mitsuiji for sealing it up. likes the Takamichi brother and will protect them at all cost.

I was probably going to check out one or two episodes anyway but Yukana as the female version of the main character assures I will.
frubam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quote
I hope it gives off a Inukami vibe, because I loved that show. Main male char looks like a wimp though compared to the awesomeness of Keita :\
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1