• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: JAM Project Supergroup with DBZ's Kageyama at Otakon

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michi
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quote
Buster Blader 126 wrote:
But Rica Matsumoto. Given the opportunity, I would go to Otakon for Rica Matsumoto alone. I would die a happy man if I got her to sign my Pokemon movies.

She was actually at Otakon back in 2003 on her own. Smile The panel was awesome -- she sang Mezase Pokemon Master for us acapella.

I am SO tempted to try and get to Otakon for this, but I think it'd be way too expensive for me since I get back from Japan barely a month before and have other cons I need to go to. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
kaleidostars

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quote
I am NOT MISSING THIS OTAKON for the world!!!
Buster Blader 126

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:01 am Reply with quote
bacondreamer wrote:

Then come! It's not too late!

Aresef wrote:
http://www.priceline.com

You're welcome. See you in August. Anime smile

I highly doubt it, but would hotel rooms around the area still available? And I don't mean the rooms with special rates, because I know those are pretty much all sold out.
tygerchickchibi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quote
Buster Blader 126 wrote:

I highly doubt it, but would hotel rooms around the area still available? And I don't mean the rooms with special rates, because I know those are pretty much all sold out.

A lot of people are sharing rooms. I actually just gave a room away I reserved to another group of people. xD And also, some people will most likely cancel their rooms after a certain time. You still have a chance, the funny thing is that it may or may not have the discount rate.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2