• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Tankobon Tower - Groundhog Day Goodness

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:29 am Reply with quote
Heey...Tankobon Tower, one of my fave columns.

I was really happy to see that Alien Nine Emulators was coming out. I loved Alien Nine and am looking forward to the continuation!

I think Dragon Knights, for being as long as it is, has done a really good job of keeping its intensity up for 12 volumes. It's so unique with its style and story arcs, that you're right, that it is an acquired taste. I loved it! Anime smile

Thanks for throwing some manwha in there!
Shorty22

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:39 pm Reply with quote
Ah, TT. I'd been wondering what happened to it recently. Glad to see it again! I was curious about some of the upcoming releases... although I'm involved in several already. ^-^;

All I can say is that I wish I had someone to borrow from instead of having to try it myself... I've got a couple of junkers from testing... Confused
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:36 pm Reply with quote
Shorty22 wrote:
Ah, TT. I'd been wondering what happened to it recently. Glad to see it again! I was curious about some of the upcoming releases... although I'm involved in several already. ^-^;

All I can say is that I wish I had someone to borrow from instead of having to try it myself... I've got a couple of junkers from testing... :?

The biggest problem I have when writing this column is the fact that we don't yet have the manga releases in our database. This basically means, aside from the work of getting advanced copies of the books, tracking down when particular books are shipping. Some companies give broad time frames for their books and others are actually way off what they say on their sites. I think I've been able to find reliable sources for this information, so I should be able to keep up with things now. We'll see how long this lasts.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1