• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Second Rosario + Vampire Anime Series Announced

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roy9076

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:43 am Reply with quote
Well, that's good. Hopefully they can make up on the half-ass first season. It's great, but still... hopefully the second season would fix up some of the slips. Also really need some brooding Moka. Would really fit.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hentai4me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quote
I'm confused...is Tsukune a vampire now? Moka did revive him with her blood and that is the usual method for vampirisation...
kokuryu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quote
Gee, I guess I am glad I never read the manga then - maybe I would be pissed off too... I liked the anime, so I am looking forward to a new season.

I liked a lot of the other items I saw being advertising in Jump Squared as well - maybe I have to start getting that....
cool3865

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quote
man i bearly made it through the first season..........i prolly wouldnt be as pissed if this was a 13 episode only but a 2nd season, come on
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quote
hentai4me wrote:
I'm confused...is Tsukune a vampire now? Moka did revive him with her blood and that is the usual method for vampirisation...

Not at all, vampire lore states that the vampire must first drain the victim of ALL blood and then give it some of it's own.
Westlo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quote
oh boy I can't wait to see how gonzo fudge up the best chapter from the manga in chapter 23! spoiler[They can have True Moka slap ghoul tsukane while yelling out BAKA!!!]
jpdsurf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quote
mangamuscle wrote:
I am surprised at the amount of negative feedback this series has. I mean, if you do not like it why waste time and energy posting about it in a forum, I would understand if anime like this was avaiable in OTA channels since many people cannot see anything else; But this series can be seen if you look for it. Also, many people talk wonders about the manga, but truth there is little remarkable about it either. I think this is a nice series, good to relax and have a good time and I am looking forward to the next season.

I could not have not said it better myself. I get a kick when people complain about fan service. Don't like fan service, don't watch it. People are so obtuse when it comes to this.
Westlo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:40 pm Reply with quote
The manga is nothing special and it's a typical SJ series running in Jump Square but it's a lot better than what Gonzo served up in the anime version. The worst episode in the series was episode 4, it's no coincidence that it was the only Gonzo original episode in the series. They also managed to screw up the two best arcs from the first twenty chapters of the manga, but that's typical Gonzo.
axstoro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quote
mangamuscle wrote:
hentai4me wrote:

Not at all, vampire lore states that the vampire must first drain the victim of ALL blood and then give it some of it's own.

But.. his eyes turned Red, and he also moved really fast. If you looked, he went from one building to another (or the other side) which is impossible for a human to do... Many he got some powers out of it, just not the full Vampire powers?...
Xy_Oldone

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quote
I love the manga. The anime is good. But way different. I think they are both really good and cannot wait for the second season.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2