• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Eve no Jikan Movie Trailer Posted Online

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeedOfAnime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quote
this looks very interesting, can't what to see it. though it looks like a melancholy world within the ghost in the shells universe. but still it peeked my interest.
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quote
From what I can understand, this is a somewhat realistic look at life with androids? If so, and not some goofly flop that relies on total mishap, and unlikey scenario's including breakdowns that cause revolutions, then I'll be interested.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Aromatic Grass

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quote
Awesome, reminds me a bit of Aquatic Language with better visuals. I'd love to see it. Loved the director's other two anime.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
hara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quote
I actually didn't like the director's other works but this one seems to be more entertaining and has better production values than the other ones.
Big Hed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quote
I agree, this looks pretty cool. It's got a nice visual aesthetic, and the music was interesting (it seemed to work well with the dialogue in my opinion, of course, not being able to understand Japanese, that's just a general feeling). Will look out for this.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Here's hoping that there's a human/android romance in it. That's always a winner in my book. My book is odd.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quote
Ugh! Yet another Eve story! Laughing
HellKorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quote
So it's confirmed that Eve no Jikan is a movie, then?

I really hope that this attracts some attention of R1 companies, specifically ADV. They were able to push Shinkai; while Yoshiura doesn't go for overt emotions, he is far more accomplished in his first attempts than Shinkai is, with Pale Cocoon being the best short, animated or not, I've ever seen.
Sweet1616

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:46 am Reply with quote
The studio first screened this trailer at Tokyo International Anime Fair 2008. The English subtitle of the Eve no Jikan film title, which literally translates as "Time of Eve," is written as "Are you enjoying the Time of Eve?" I can't wait to see this New Anime Movie.

If you haven't checked out book trailers, or if you want to see some really cools ones I've found a few places that are really good. My favorite is on YouTube at www.youtube.com/booktrailers, but I also like the new ones on the BN.com site at www.bn.com and go to the BN Studio, and I love the Borders Media site too. VidLits are pretty cool www.vidlits.com. http://www.youtube.com/booktrailers
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1