• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Edmonton, AB anime stores

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlayingCardAddict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:52 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know a good place to buy anime playing cards (not collectable cards or trading cards) in Edmonton, Alberta? I've been having a hard time with it! West Edmonton Mall shops are definately no-gos, Gift Town has a few cruddy sets and as far as I've seen that's all. Also I've heard Warp no longer sells playing cards. Help! Shocked
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:46 am Reply with quote
I've never been to Alberta, but it sounds like you might want to try an online store. It's probably more expensive, but you have a better chance of finding what you want.

After a few days, I seem to be the only one responding. I didn't want to make you feel like an outcast, so this is all I can tell you for now. Sorry. Hope this helps. And welcome to the forum. Wink
PlayingCardAddict

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Thanks Tony : )
I'd like to try online stores, but I'm leery because I've never bought anything anime-related online. I've basically only ever bought books online from Chapters : P Do you or anyone else know of some reputable sites around for anime that won't rip me off? Laughing
EMY23-23

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:14 am Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1