• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Central 2008 - Funimation Entertainment

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zalis116

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
You're talking about a title [Shuffle!] that is nothing but loli-moe otaku fodder, so the pantie is like the gravy in "Gravy Train". Like the dogs. they will literally lap this up.
So I assume you've seen all of Shuffle! to be able to make that kind of informed criticism? Granted, it's otaku fodder, but there are plenty of mature, appropriately developed female characters to gawk at as well. So it's not only loli material Surprised
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quote
Zalis116 wrote:
Mohawk52 wrote:
You're talking about a title [Shuffle!] that is nothing but loli-moe otaku fodder, so the pantie is like the gravy in "Gravy Train". Like the dogs. they will literally lap this up.
So I assume you've seen all of Shuffle! to be able to make that kind of informed criticism? Granted, it's otaku fodder, but there are plenty of mature, appropriately developed female characters to gawk at as well. So it's not only loli material Surprised
You obviously have studied this in more detail than me so I bow to your knowledge, but we both agree about the loli-moe pants, yeah? Wink
DPX

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The set, it was announced, will feature an unusual bonus feature: a pair of panties emblazoned with the word “GOD"

EPIC!Laughing
Treetastic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quote
narutoismybrother wrote:
Glad to hear the rest of Case Closed will be released in full season boxsets. Anime smile

This means that I can finally see more than the first... fifty or so episodes. Box sets are a poor kid's best friend. Smile
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
Zalis116 wrote:
Mohawk52 wrote:
You obviously have studied this in more detail than me so I bow to your knowledge, but we both agree about the loli-moe pants, yeah? Wink

The reaction at AoD, from people getting it and who will be getting the box, was overwhelmingly one of disappointment. Sure, its mildly amusing, but few people are in any way looking forward to getting a pair of panties with their box. I'm sure not, I wanted another poster or something like that
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2