• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Love, Election, & Chocolate Game Gets 2012 TV Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:31 am Reply with quote
For a moment I was certain the Japanese title would be Koi to Erekushon to Chocolate and we'd have a very punny ero-game title. But no, the Japanese Senkyo. I'm not sure whether I've relieved or disappointed.
jojothepunisher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 am Reply with quote
vashfanatic wrote:
For a moment I was certain the Japanese title would be Koi to Erekushon to Chocolate and we'd have a very punny ero-game title. But no, the Japanese Senkyo. I'm not sure whether I've relieved or disappointed.

I am pretty sure they knew the meaning of Erekushon to not use it in the title. I mean, Japanese are more sensible about English words now compared to the old days.
Konopan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 am Reply with quote
vashfanatic wrote:

You might just be expecting a bit more "ero" than the game actually entails.
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm Reply with quote
jojothepunisher wrote:
vashfanatic wrote:

I am pretty sure they knew the meaning of Erekushon to not use it in the title. I mean, Japanese are more sensible about English words now compared to the old days.

Um, my point is they would know and the pun would be intentional.
Quote:
You might just be expecting a bit more "ero" than the game actually entails.

*shrug* Or it could be raunchy humor without sex? Either way, this was my first thought with "adult game" + "election."
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1