• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Interstellar Assault

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohoni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 pm Reply with quote
This column spends an awful lot of time talking about shooters, which nobody has cared about since 1990, and very little time talking about anime-based imports.
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Ohoni wrote:
This column spends an awful lot of time talking about shooters, which nobody has cared about since 1990, and very little time talking about anime-based imports.

Speak for yourself, Mr. Don't-Know-It-All! I love shooters, and though Otomedius Excellent one of the best you can play on Xbox 360, I still find it enjoyable enough of a shooter.

Also, The X Button isn't exactly about anime-based games, but rather video gaming in general, with a focus on titles that come from Japan, but not always based on an anime.
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:52 am Reply with quote
Ohoni wrote:

You know man, I'm not fan of shooters, especially of the first person variety. However, trying to pretend nobody care about them is just sort of sad.
Jedi Master

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 am Reply with quote
Ohoni wrote:

But a lot of the shooters covered feature anime inspired moé girls.
Shenl742

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:09 am Reply with quote
So...a release leak on NeoGaf seems to indicate that Xenoblade will be coming to the US in April

...I just imported a copy 3 days ago too...

Edit: And it's apparently true, as Nintendo's started posting Xenoblade imageson their Facebook page
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2