• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RIGHT TURN ONLY!! - Shirley You Jest

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kirbyboy102

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quote
slickwataris wrote:
I picked up REAL at Waldens over the weekend. They had a ton of copies for some reason. Haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

I'll definitely pick up Shirley since Emma is one of my favorite series. It's a single volume right? I'm confused since it said "volume 1" on the cover at the store.

That's only because CMX likes to put numbers on their books. All of their one-shot manga have a 1 on them.
Patachu
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quote
kirbyboy102 wrote:
slickwataris wrote:
I picked up REAL at Waldens over the weekend. They had a ton of copies for some reason. Haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

I'll definitely pick up Shirley since Emma is one of my favorite series. It's a single volume right? I'm confused since it said "volume 1" on the cover at the store.

That's only because CMX likes to put numbers on their books. All of their one-shot manga have a 1 on them.

Yeah, I thought that was hilarious and weird.

Though I wouldn't say no to Mori doing more Shirley stories.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3