• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Manly Spirit

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-gecko-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quote
LordPrometheus wrote:
Zac wrote:
Zablac wrote:

So until that stuff costs less, or I win the lottery, I'll spend the money I make on more useful stuff like my car, gas, my computer, and going out with friends. Torrenting FTW!

All things you'll have more time to do now that you can't post here anymore!

Zac is hilarious. I figured the ban hammer would come out for that moron, and I was right. Laughing

Wow! I've been away from the forums for some time; so it's come down to such a piddle for one to be smacked with a ban from the almighty Zac? Rolling Eyes

From the shelf photos, I just had to giggle at the fact that (as seen in the TV's reflection) the guy must live in his parent's basement!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Batman3777

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:06 pm Reply with quote
-gecko- wrote:

From the shelf photos, I just had to giggle at the fact that (as seen in the TV's reflection) the guy must live in his parent's basement!

Hmm, it sort of looked like a dorm room to me, but you might be right.
marie-antoinette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quote
The window definitely looks like a basement to me. Then again, there are basement dorm rooms and basement apartments (a year ago I was living in a basement...but it was most definitely NOT my parents')
LordPrometheus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quote
-gecko- wrote:
LordPrometheus wrote:
Zac wrote:
Zablac wrote:

So until that stuff costs less, or I win the lottery, I'll spend the money I make on more useful stuff like my car, gas, my computer, and going out with friends. Torrenting FTW!

Zac is hilarious. I figured the ban hammer would come out for that moron, and I was right. Laughing

Wow! I've been away from the forums for some time; so it's come down to such a piddle for one to be smacked with a ban from the almighty Zac? Rolling Eyes

If you want to call advocating illegal activities and generally being a flaming retard "piddle", then I guess that's up to you. I for one, see no reason to tolerate such behavior, and apparently Zac doesn't either.
Veoryn87

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quote
-gecko- wrote:

The guy was pretty much saying "BAN ME! BAN ME!" I think it's justified.
The Risky Penguin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quote
I remember that day when I saw chocolate Skittles. My friend told me to give it a try because she thought it was great. That was the day I discover that sometimes your two favorite things are better not to meet. So when Bamboo use it as a comparison to the burger, I just cringed from the memory.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
-gecko-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quote
LordPrometheus wrote:
-gecko- wrote:
LordPrometheus wrote:
Zac wrote:
Zablac wrote:

If you want to call advocating illegal activities and generally being a flaming retard "piddle", then I guess that's up to you. I for one, see no reason to tolerate such behavior, and apparently Zac doesn't either.

I don't know about that. I think it is rather harsh the way Zac has treated him and others in the past. Banning someone for such behavior to me is akin to banning someone for flaming others with words like "douche" and "retard"...

A stern warning should be administered first I would think.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5