• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - All Over the World

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quote
CyberTRex8u wrote:
im just still happy that Final Fantasy 13 is coming out on PC. i currently don't own a PS3, so i upgraded my computer to play next generation games. glad to see i wont be missin out!

There has been absolutely no confirmation that it will come out for the PC. In fact, they've denied it so far.
CyberTRex8u

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quote
well, unless the fine people at Kotaku were lying to me, it is PC bound. they have good sources so until Kotaku says otherwise, ill be excited. Heres the article to prove it.

http://kotaku.com/5028961/of-course-final-fantasy-xiii-is-pc-bound
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quote
CyberTRex8u wrote:
well, unless the fine people at Kotaku were lying to me, it is PC bound. they have good sources so until Kotaku says otherwise, ill be excited. Heres the article to prove it.

In the 50 minutes since you've posted this, your article has been updated to include the line:
The Article wrote:
We contacted Square Enix, and according to the company, "The game is being built using PC-based development tools, but that doesn’t mean it’s being created for the PC platform. Our current plans are to release FFXIII for the PS3 and Xbox 360 only. Sorry for the confusion!" So to recap, it's being created with PC-based dev tools, but with plans only for PS3/Xbox 360 console release.

Your excitement ends here.
ilkz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quote
that white haired dud looks like Chaos from Xenosaga. any one from namco watching this?
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quote
DerekTheRed wrote:
CyberTRex8u wrote:

In the 50 minutes since you've posted this, your article has been updated to include the line:
The Article wrote:
We contacted Square Enix, and according to the company, "The game is being built using PC-based development tools, but that doesn’t mean it’s being created for the PC platform. Our current plans are to release FFXIII for the PS3 and Xbox 360 only. Sorry for the confusion!" So to recap, it's being created with PC-based dev tools, but with plans only for PS3/Xbox 360 console release.

Your excitement ends here.

That'd make it easier to port to the 360.
Zoe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quote
DerekTheRed wrote:

That update was actually made more than a week ago Laughing
Ataru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:

That'd make it easier to port to the 360.
I sure hope so. It might end up like Rage, but as long it doesn't take forever, it's all good.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3