• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Where do you buy manga?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alias

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 3:08 pm Reply with quote
I also use ebay to find great deals, especially the ones with cheap shipping and dark horse books, since they tend to be expensive at my local borders bookstore.

Recently bought Berserk vol. 3 for $9.99 + $2.98 shipping from a seller on ebay. No sales tax. $12.98 cheaper than the $13.95 at borders. Now that that guy opened an official site. I am thinking of pre-ordering Initial d vol. 12 for $6.99.
beau8th

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:01 pm Reply with quote
I buy my manga at http://www.amazon.com manga only costs about less than 10.00$. Its a deal.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
animaniac

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:37 am Reply with quote
I buy at hastings entertainment superstores you get tokyopop manga for 9$ plus sales tax of course but thats a dollar less than it could be and twice in the past year they had buy two get a thrid free sale and sample offers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ownerizer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:33 am Reply with quote
Waldens Books has the biggest selection of manga; even more than Barnes and Noble. They carry everything from ADV to Tokyo Pop and Dark Horse. And they have a preferred readers program, that gives you 10% off every purchase and every now and then they send you a $20 gift certificate.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2