• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Click - August 30th - September 5th

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Best. Click. Ever.

I really do like how The Click once in awhile will do something unusual with it's news descriptions. Atleast it gives a reason to read and it's fun sometimes.
Josh7289

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quote
My reply before reading other comments:

Haha, that was pretty funny, though I wish they talked about the actual anime a bit more. Anyway, two things:

1) Are the hosts always going to be these two, or will there be a new cast every week? Or am I missing the point and this was just a one-time thing...?

2) I really do miss your witty commentary, Brian. =/

Oh, and the art is good, too. My compliments.

By the way, Jedi General, what is your avatar from? It looks like an Eureka Seven character design...
LordByronius
ANN Columnist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quote
ChibiGoku wrote:
Best. Click. Ever.

I really do like how The Click once in awhile will do something unusual with it's news descriptions. Atleast it gives a reason to read and it's fun sometimes.

Yaaay! Thanks!!!

I was a little worried that this was too out-there, but then I figured I was just giving my readers too little credit, and sure enough you guys got it. I LOVE YOU ALL <3

josh7289 wrote:
1) Are the hosts always going to be these two, or will there be a new cast every week? Or am I missing the point and this was just a one-time thing...?

Just a one-time thing. Er, sort of. Believe it or not it takes me a while to make all these crappy drawings, though I don't think I'll bring Hiram and Rolo back again. I think I've exhausted their ill-conceived comedic potential.

billyarnie wrote:
Hiram & Rolo wouldn't be a ripoff of Ren & Stimpy, would they?

Not really. In fact it's pretty much a wholesale ripoff of this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quote
LordByronius wrote:
eviltimes wrote:
Is Brian joining David Duchovny in "sex rehab"?

Embarassed

Hah!

YES.

Heh, whenever I think of "sex rehab," y'know how when someone loves, say, chocolate too much then ya give him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much chocolate that by the end he becomes tired of death by chocolate - that's what I think how "sex rehab" should be. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2