• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Heaven's Lost Property/Sora no Otoshimono's New Project Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tangytangerine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:04 pm Reply with quote
Wonder if it's another season or a spinoff manga? It's possible it's another season, since the movie seems to do decently when it was released.

Plus they would have enough new material for another season, as the manga is starting to pick-up story-wise.

But it could also just be a plug for the Blu-ray/DVD release, as it's coming out in February in japan.
Parse Error

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quote
tangytangerine wrote:
Wonder if it's another season or a spinoff manga?

There already is a spinoff manga, so I'm hoping for a third season. That may not be the case of course, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
vega427

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:09 am Reply with quote
If there is to be another season, personally I hope Tomoki gets killed off or maybe gets a closed head injury so he comes back different from being the douchebag he was.... He was the one thing I didn't like about that show
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1