• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: I.G to Animate Moribito Author's The Beast Player Novels

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murasakisuishou

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quote
Andrew Cunningham wrote:
Kougeru wrote:
While production IG does get some rather boring anime sometimes (Ghost Hound) their animation is still top quality.

Ghost Hound was amazing.

Seconded. How was it boring? The first few episodes were paced rather slowly, but the psychological aspect of the whole thing was really interesting (plus the action picked up quite a bit toward the end).

I guess I'm the only person who actually likes Real Drive Razz

Anyway, I'll be sure to check this out once it's released, although more Seirei no Moribito would be great too. I'll have to pick up the novels.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shigi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quote
billyarnie wrote:

Everything is business-related, but based on how the novel of Guardian of the Spirit does, I hope Cathy Hirano or someone will continue the translations for Scholastic. As for anime, see my post above this... maybe Production I.G. will give us Balsa again in late 2009 or early 2010. Dang... THAT Long?! Evil or Very Mad

The Guardian of the Darkness novel is due out from Arthur A. Levine/Scholastic in April 2009, BTW. Very Happy

I really hope for more Moribito anime too (I'm glad to see I'm not alone), but this series also looks interesting!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2