• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan Defense Paper Issued as Manga

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
one3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:51 am Reply with quote
Angel Lily wrote:
I think the US should do that to, not for the public for Geoge W. Bush then he'd understnd what's happening.

Do you understand how overly exaggerated the claims about Bush's lack of intelligence are? Just because he's not a smooth talker like Clinton doesn't mean he's an idiot.
Angel Lily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:29 am Reply with quote
one3rd wrote:
Angel Lily wrote:
I think the US should do that to, not for the public for Geoge W. Bush then he'd understnd what's happening.

Do you understand how overly exaggerated the claims about Bush's lack of intelligence are? Just because he's not a smooth talker like Clinton doesn't mean he's an idiot.

Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop It was a joke. Geez, do you evwen have a sence of homur.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Haiseikoh 1973

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:48 am Reply with quote
Angel Lily wrote:

Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop It was a joke. Geez, do you evwen have a sence of homur.

Nobody has a sense of humor here.
Ginji

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:53 pm Reply with quote
Angel Lily wrote:
one3rd wrote:
Angel Lily wrote:

Actually I found it funny ^^
one3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Angel Lily wrote:
one3rd wrote:
Angel Lily wrote:

Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but you should work on your own skills of spelling and grammar before criticizing someone else's.
Angel Lily

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:21 am Reply with quote
one3rd wrote:
Angel Lily wrote:
one3rd wrote:
Angel Lily wrote:

Yes, I do have a sense of humor, but you should work on your own skills of spelling and grammar before criticizing someone else's.

I didn't critisize your grammer. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop And also I have a medical conidtion, I have a hard time typing okay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Ginji

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:49 am Reply with quote
Angel Lily wrote:
one3rd wrote:
Angel Lily wrote:
one3rd wrote:
Angel Lily wrote:

I didn't critisize your grammer. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop And also I have a medical conidtion, I have a hard time typing okay.

She only spelled one word wrong and wrote "to" instead of "too". I didn't even notice untill you pointed it out.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2